Reviews for As the Robin Flies
Tis very sad :(
dianne.gonzalez512 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
So good!
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I just read a fanfiction like this called Verisimilitude. It goes on after failsafe too.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
OMG that'd be like the narnia books. A adult trapped in a kids body. Cue mega freak-out by JLA and YJ once the truth is found out. Also cue Dickie-bird looking for the people in the thing using his ninja-hacker skills.
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Please continue this. I love it, and can't wait for the reactions of the others (and Robin) when they find out just what he's been through. :)
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Continue?
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Wow! I love it! This is great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
What would happen when in the real future Richard realizes this mental reality is becoming startlingly close to what actually is starting to happen? I bet everyone else has already asked but a sequel would be pretty spectacular. Then there's the fact that he even has this knowledge. Would he go crazy...? Would he even decide to tell anyone...? And then... Etc. Super awesome idea!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I loved the intensity. Please consider making a sequel to this!
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh my god. This was AMAZING. Dick living a whole life in a mental reality? Epic. It would be some AWESOME and EPIC and AMAZING if you'd do a few more chapters, so you know, Dick could be like 'What the hell? My entire life was a lie?' and Bruce would be freaking out and it'd be all angsty. EPIC!
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow. This is really cool. It would be interesting to read an aftermath of this, him trying to come to terms with everything that 'was' real and learning to cope with that much loss.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Where are you?! Please update soon! This is such a great idea, and you've written it so well!
andreri chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
-clenches chest with a lost expression- "Just got my heart riped out of me". PLEAAAAAAASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
HolleyS chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
How can you leave us hanging like this for toe years?!