Reviews for As the Robin Flies
Continue?
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow! I love it! This is great :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
What would happen when in the real future Richard realizes this mental reality is becoming startlingly close to what actually is starting to happen? I bet everyone else has already asked but a sequel would be pretty spectacular. Then there's the fact that he even has this knowledge. Would he go crazy...? Would he even decide to tell anyone...? And then... Etc. Super awesome idea!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I loved the intensity. Please consider making a sequel to this!
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Oh my god. This was AMAZING. Dick living a whole life in a mental reality? Epic. It would be some AWESOME and EPIC and AMAZING if you'd do a few more chapters, so you know, Dick could be like 'What the hell? My entire life was a lie?' and Bruce would be freaking out and it'd be all angsty. EPIC!
horseloveringod chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Wow. This is really cool. It would be interesting to read an aftermath of this, him trying to come to terms with everything that 'was' real and learning to cope with that much loss.
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Where are you?! Please update soon! This is such a great idea, and you've written it so well!
andreri chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
-clenches chest with a lost expression- "Just got my heart riped out of me". PLEAAAAAAASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
HolleyS chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
How can you leave us hanging like this for toe years?!
arober94 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
So this was cool, but gah the ending leaves it set up for another chapter to see how Richard handles it. I honestly think he would hang up the cape after that.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
You've done an incredible job in writing this up. I am legit speechless right now, oh my god.

-Van
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
plz continue
PuppyProngs chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Are you going to continue? This would make a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE THIS STORY IS AMAZING ASDAFDASFADS
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
goddamn if this isn't sad then i don't know what is. lol, you gonna continue this? sure hope so :)