Reviews for Interloper
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Ha! This is kinda a little confusing, but it's also funny.
Species Unknown chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
YES! SOMEONE WHO HAS MY (roughly) MY IDEA OF TEH MULTIVERSE!
minkspit chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, inter-dimensional and multiverse difficulties. So many things can go wrong.

This entire oneshot reminded me of the OFUR university and the various kinds of insanity they caused, which is a good thing. From bringing up all the different realities that could exist in Redwall if the final battles were lost (which there are far too many of!) and the description of Felldoh's amazement at the quantum ball, it was all a bunch of light-hearted fun, if a bit morbid at the end.
allthingsbright chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hmm, interesting. I think that there was no need to mention 'my furry butt' more than once, though.

It was interesting that you came up with the whole spinoff thing. That was cool.
Highwing chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Always expect the unexpected, Eulie!

Too many questions, Sporks! No, this is a stand-alone, and quite old too, so don't look for any sequel or follow-up. And, omg, are you a ... a brony?

And as for ferretWARLORD ... Have you ever read any Heinlein? He's often held by his fellow sci-fi writers to be the Dean of Science Fiction, considered as important to 20th century sci-fi as H.G. Wells was to the 19th century ... which is to say, his stories were not necessarily the BEST written in the genre, but he often pioneered ideas and concepts that other writers would pick up on and expand upon in their own works. In other words, he did it all first. He was perhaps the most groundbreaking SF writer of the last 100 years, and certainly the single most influential. Now, I'm not entirely sure he invented the concept of the multiverse - he didn't work that into his writings as a regular feature until late in his career, during the 70s and 80s - but the idea has come to be so thoroughly associated with him that he's really the best place to start if you want to find out more.

And ... there's really not much more I can add that's not already in my fic. Any reality that can possibly exist already does, somewhere, and maybe someday we, like the protagonists in Heinlein's later stories, will develop the quantum technology to travel between those realities ourselves, to jaunt between possibilities, to go universe-hopping, to take joyrides between dimension. Quantum foam, anyone? I always did love a good day at the beach! And now all of creation can be our shoreline.

As always, thanks for the comments, one and all!
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Whats this about... Sorry if this is being annoying, but could you explain this to me?
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This has been a neat little ficlet, Wings.

I like multiverse theory. It means that, somewhere, there's a world where My Little Pony or Redwall is reality- and even one where the two coexist in peace. Oh, Celestia yes! The ponies visit Redwall Abbey! Not sure if awesome or crack... But squee! There's a real Fluttershy out there! And when I find her, I can hopefully stop brushing this figurine's mane and start brushing the real deal. *brushes Fluttershy's mane* Brushie brushie brushie!

Unfortunately, it also means that, somewhere, Molestia is real and the Marlfox Orgy of That Series actually took place, and that Ebony from My Immortal is screwing Draco Malfoy on a kitchen table right in front of poor Kreacher. Eugh. On the upside, I can kill them all when I find them... *hefts Barrett .50cal* Explosive ammunition is magic... *maniacal laughter*

I'd like to see this have more than one chapter. I'm not quite sure on the nature of all these things. Just what are these reality-hoppers there for? Why do they exist? What is their job? Clarification, please! And write again soon!
RedFalconWriter chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wow! Never would have expected this! Great work!