Reviews for Everything
JessieJ.B chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was absolutely beautiful Kat! I love that you gave us this. I feel like we should've seen at least some of the aftermath of the kidnapping/Dan's funeral on the show - how they deal with it. And you did it perfectly. I really love the calming tone you set in this OS. I felt so at peace while reading it. Amazing! xo
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I'm just now getting around to reading this. kat, your writing is so amazing. I love how you bring the Scott's to life and make it as if the whole story is real and not based off of the most amazing show. I admire your talent so much. I really love all of your stories. they take up most of my life but I am not complaining at all :)
bbygirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
love it,it was really well written
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful!
TessyMeeniac chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Thank you for this, I liked the fact that you brought up some of the other things mentioned in the beginning, i.e the handcuffs. This is it for me as well; 9x12 was okay but I wouldn't want to watch over and over again like I did with 9x11.

Once again, well done!
zanessafan4life chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
continue please amazing
Sam chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awesome! Fantastic! Terrific! I'm glad you decide to write this! THANKS :-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved this extension! This is exactly how I envisioned Naley once they left the hospital. You are honestly such a talented writer. I love everything you post :) Great read!
Othfan48 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Absolutely amazing as expected, was so happy when I seen you poste this. I loved it especially the whole tenderness of both of them with each other you captured that post trauma perfectly, wow you write so well the little attention to details.,love how you brought in the you and Nathan's scar from seasons ago, well done :D au or non au you always write naley so well.,thanks so much for sharing!
Motolid chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was BRILLANT, Kat! I am so happy that you decided to post this as it included everything that was missed or that we will miss in the next episode.

I loved how you included the conversation between Nathan and Jamie as well as Naley. You did a wonderful job of focusing on a lot of things from the way that Nathan was feeling regarding the kidnapping, to the aftermath and finally Dan’s death. You also did a wonderful of including emotions from Jamie and Haley.

Also, I loved how you included references from the entire season, the pink moose, the Rocky Road ice cream, handcuffing Haley to the bed as well as references from previous seasons, i.e. Nathan’s scar from the accident. It really showed just how far Naley has come and that they do remember everything, whether it’s something small or large.

In terms of Naley’s conversation about Dan’s death I liked how you described the feeling of both Nathan and Dan being at peace upon the death b/c IMO, I don’t think that Nathan ever truly forgave Dan for what he did to Keith but more so, Nathan made peace with Dan for his past mistakes as well as the fact of a how good of a grandfather he was to Jamie. I think it’s only natural that Nathan is dealing with these emotions and I’m glad that he and Haley talked about this. There is something about their relationship that is just so pure and honest. The fact that they can simply hold each other without saying anything shows just how connected they are.

If you decide to pursue this with a follow-up, whether it’s based off of 912 or something else, I’m sure it will be just as great. The idea of a rotating novel sounds wonderful.

Again, I am so glad that you decided to post this as this was what I was looking for as a follow up to 911 since it included all the emotions and conversations that I would expect out of Nathan and his family.
naleymisafan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was perfect! gahhh so glad you posted it. Please keep this up. Hope to read more extentions :)
TheOneTwoPoint chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was really nicely done. I can see all of it happening. Regardless of what happens in 9.12, I think you should still keep it up. I also like the idea of a rotating fic. It's a little like what Joy is doing with Diamond Gothic. Great work!
thekellay chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm so happy you posted this! It was beyond amazing. You wrote everything I wish we could have seen on screen. I loved all the emotions you showed the family going through after such an ordeal. Big thanks to you and Dawn for giving us such a great piece to go with such an epic episode. I hope you continue sharing your writing with us for a long time. Its too good not to share!
sammie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
great! Hope to get more :)
SecretSummer15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Kat! This was so perfect and epic and Naley at their best! I'm so glad that you decided to post it! :) I loved how you described Nathan's emotions. About him coming home, his family clinging to him, and him finally processing and dealing with Dan being gone. The camping trip sounds so cute! Although I am sad that we won't get to see Nathan in 9x12. I love how Lydia is turning out to be a mini Haley, just as he wanted. And his conversation with Jamie? Precious! Jamie asking him if it's okay to grieve, the camping trip, just, everything. Nathan's right. Dan may have not been a good father, but he was an amazing grandfather. Love how Haley stocked the freezer with Rocky Road. So cute! And Naley reconnecting was just what they needed. Discussing Dan's death, the camping trip, Nathan's kidnapping, his scars and bruises. Loved how you brought up Season 3 and his scar from his crash. I love how he lets Haley take care of him, too! Oh, and the handcuffs gesture? Effing perfect! Kudos to you and Dawn for this epic extension! I'm so game for you and Marit doing a rotating Naley fanfic, btw! Two of my all time favorite Naley fanfic authors collaborating? Talk about dying and going to heaven! This was so perfect though! Thank you for posting! :) Have faith in your writing! Can't wait to see what comes next! XOXO Cill