Reviews for Knights and Guards
CharmingFire813 chapter 16 . 3/24
its settled you HAVE to write the sequel! im so looking forward to it! i freakin loved this story please write more!
FullOfSugar chapter 16 . 1/29
Hi there!
Amazing story you have written. I love the fantasy/romance kind of stories and I loved how you portrayed all the characters :)
The battles were great and the events were flowing flawlessly. I mean, there was a good rythm, I'm sorry I'm not clear lol
I would say the only drawback I found was not to know for the most part of the story the reason why the Knights and Guards were fighting. Like, except for Cloud and Zack, why no one else was asking the question "hey, by the way, I'm supposed to potentially kill those guys... why?" Even if we discover the real reason at the end, I think it would have been better to give a purpose to each group, as in an official reason for their existence. Gotta know what you fight for :)
Anyway, awesome story, and I hope to read your sequel soon. See ya!
Bassy66 chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
YEAH! Sephy big villain! :)
I am patiently a waiting the sequel!
...is Sephy the reason Zack's not around? cause that would be great, and make sense.
Takara yume chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
Hmm well i liked this it was like a superhero-esqued story I like the fighting scenes though the final one kinda bothered me-why did Kairi even go if she was only gonna be deadweight you know? Like at least Namine healed and the others were to busy protecting them than trying to stop it so-I dunno it didn't sit to well with me, also the umm, lovey dovey part-I dunno what to call it other than that-of Axel, Roxas, Riku and Sora made me cringe so many times i just skipped past them honestly, ; v ;

the overall feel of their 'love' is too whimsical and just too perfect for it to be real-no problems and too much blushing and giggling that I would almost mistake Sora and Roxas as girls rather than themselves, the single tear showing-over and over, the repetition of searching each/their eyes got tiring and weird too. Their 'love' is kinda cliche and predictable that I only really enjoyed the fighting highlights. Over all, I think it was a decent story ; v ; ))/
SerendipitousWhim chapter 16 . 8/30/2013
OH MY GOD!
For now, that is all my stunned brain can come up with.
Deciding to give this story a shot despite superheroes and superpowers not being my thing was a stroke of genius on my part. I can’t believe I almost missed out on such an awesome story. Everything was great: the characters’ personalities were likable and their interactions were cute, the plot was brilliant and very well written, and the ideas were original and creative.
The friendship between Roxas and Riku was nothing short of beautiful. I’m used to people always putting love before friendship (and sometimes before brotherhood or sisterhood) so it’s a nice change to see characters who value the latter.
In my opinion, this is one of the absolute best fanfictions ever and I’m shocked to see it doesn’t have more reviews and favorites. It’s really rare to come across stories of such quality here and I’m glad I decided to give this one a shot. This was a pleasant surprise since I wasn’t expecting to like a story revolving around superheroes.
Thank you for writing this amazing story and I’m looking forward to the sequel (while reading, I was starting to wonder about the aliens and whether they had a story or were simply thrown into the plot).
P.S.: After finishing the story, I dropped by your profile and was like: “Oh my god! This is the writer of Wretched Revenge!”
SerendipitousWhim chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
Absolutely awesome!
Everything was wrapped up beautifully and the plot was properly concluded. Around chapter 7, I was starting to get the feeling I had stumbled upon one heck of a story, but now, I know I did. I was reading the chapters one after the other like a maniac and was trying to squeeze some time to write a small review every now and then.
P.S.: At some point, you wrote Spectre instead of Raven (I was also wondering why it was Spectre and not Specter throughout the story). You also wrote Could instead of Cloud.
P.P.S.: *Sigh* Yet another great story slightly ruined for me by having Clerith in it. Oh well, I try not to let this bother me as much as it actually does when I read KH fanfictions because for some reason, writers often use this couple (to my great chagrin T_T).
SerendipitousWhim chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
The moment Cloud mentioned a “her,” I was desperately praying he wasn’t referring to Aerith (though I’m almost 100% sure this is going to end up being the case). I’m not a Clerith fan AT ALL.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I think this story is about to make it to my favorites list.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Yup, I’m totally hooked.
Roxas being a neutral character makes me fear for his life and safety.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Though I said I wasn’t a big fan of this sort of plot and setting, you totally got me hooked.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I find Roxas and Axel’s “date” extremely cute.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
At first, I thought Sephiroth was White Skye (what with his hair being silver and all). However, I later got the feeling it was Cloud.
SerendipitousWhim chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I’m not a big fan of superheroes or superpowers; however, I’m willing to give this story a shot and see how I like it.
P.S.: I have a feeling Axel is going to be one of the Knights.
Kunoichi21 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Ho. Ly. Shit. My mind is completely blown. I just... I can't English. What are words?
p3lu54 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
Perfect! All this fic is FANTASTIC :) it was such a pleasure to read it. And DAMN I'm looking forward to the sequel n_n