Reviews for Perfect
Britmysta chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Ahh! Another review for this story. Bruh! Chapter 7. The most heartwarming type of proposal scenario I've seen. So damn cute. Good stuff.
Britmysta chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
The first 3 chapters were enough for me to tell you hotdamn, this is some good shit. They way you've captured the sensuality between these two is amazing. Thx for sharing with us.
MakorraFangirl123 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Objective Mistress chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Another lovely chapter. It's nice to see this still getting attention and care. Now I want mangos!
kellis75 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Love it!
Serena Scarlet chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
This has been my favorite so far :)
Shadeuxfaux chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Read them all and its amazing! (I would type so much more but I currently have a broken finger, lol) I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ninaxw chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is too perfect. :) Love the fic very much, can't wait to read more from you.
Suyi chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
oh! dont you just love these two! lolz! sad but happy, loved it!
MakorraLove97 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Aww :33 Hope you write more! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
SNOGIRL chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Amazing as always, but even amazing stuff has some typos. You might want to check on those. Loved it!

VickyLexiBennett chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Awwww! Poor Korra ! But this is waaay too good! Keep writing!
(It's the real me, I just can't log in right now...) ;)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed it.
illustrate chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Hopefully I'm the 100th reviewer? Haha, anyway! As an avid Bolin/Korra shipper, I don't honestly seek out Mako/Korra but I can honestly say that this story is just...amazing. It's fluffy, it's emotional, it makes me happy. It's just a really enjoyable and well-written story, save for a few typos. And I love it. Thank you for writing this!