Reviews for Contrast
ShadowcatOfThalor chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Hi agrove, just wanted to say that I really, really like your story and the way you draw the characters. I am not quite sure how I feel about the story line, yet I enjoy it never the less. Btw, the Aquarius line made me crack up so hard, just watched that ep again yesterday ;-) And you are right: it fits perfectly. Salt, holywater and a hen-period-salad for you, the shadowcat :-P
baWDolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
So, I'm getting a puppy in two days and, despite the context, when I read the word puppy I yelled "Puppy!" and waved my hands around...just thought I'd share.
fanfar3 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Heh. Cute. The end, that is. Also harsh, sad, and oh-my-gosh poor Priestly! :P
It'sJustADream chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Aww what a perfect ending to such a great fic, I've really enjoyed reading it _ Well done, can't wait to start reading your sequel _
It'sJustADream chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Okay, officially my new favourite chapter! I love Priestly acting like himself again _ and him and Tish finally getting it on! (by the way, tastefully done, I like it _)
It'sJustADream chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Love that Tish is sticking by him and helping him, can't wait to start the next chapter :)
It'sJustADream chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Ahh, there's an "us" well a "them" but you get what I mean, love that Tish is there to help him _
It'sJustADream chapter 7 . 5/20/2012
Ahh no :( Tadd urghhh :P xD

Great chapter, well done _
It'sJustADream chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ah, loved the supernatural line! This is so far my favourite chapter, loved the kiss and tracing the scars and learning about their history and how not all scars have a bad story attached to them _ Can't wait to read more :)
It'sJustADream chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Awh nooo :(

Another amazing chapter,well done _

and yay, Tish and Priestly getting closer, I loved when she hugged him.
It'sJustADream chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Firstly, love that Tish was there, and that Trucker never left him, they really are a family and care for each other :)

So glad that his face isn't swollen lmao . And I don't blame Tish for taking the chance to run her fingers through that hair _ Aww no, kicked puppy :( ahh, great chapter _
It'sJustADream chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I love how they really care and are getting upset at seeing him hurt like this, they're an actual family and I love how you've wrote that.

Ahh, going on to the next chapter now :)
It'sJustADream chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Firstly, I love that Tish is the one who's first on Priestly's mind and the first one there _

:( Poor Priestly though, please don't let his injuries be serious . Strangely love the description of him passing out, so detailed and the imagery is great :)

Love that the girls are standing strong and wanting to stay there.

nooo :'( Priestly's injuries :( And Tish having to leave the room :(

This still is keeping me intrigued, I need to know what's going on! Well done on another great chapter, I'm hooked already _
It'sJustADream chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hi, I know this is complete, but I want to review it chapter by chapter rather than a long one at the end so that I can see the good things from each one _

My best friend, InspirationImagination was reading your sequel to this whilst I was at her house the other day (she never stops going on about it, so I thought I'd check it out as we watched Ten Inch Hero together and loved it) and I read a few lines and I just really wanted to read it from the beginning and so far you've got my attention, I'm intrigued as to what's gonna happen next :)
inspirationimagination chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I had a really bad day today so seeing my alert made my day - Plus, a sequel! Awesome! I'm totally going to keep my eyes peeled for that, I love your take on TIH, this is by far one of the best I've read. Priestly with a lollipop is one of the sexiest images I can think of XD I love them teasing each other, not only is it so adorable but I love how the others have just accepted it as common place and take it in their stride. I will definitely stick by you for a sequel because your writing is awesoem X