Reviews for Coffee Stains
wozzler chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
heartbreaking. beautiful. ambiguous ending. i love it.
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was beautiful and compelling. It really hit Dan's character because he's just that in love with Blair that I don't think anything could tear it away from him. I also liked how you described the differences in the dynamics of the two relationships. It was subtle but very telling. I enjoyed this. I would love a follow up piece!
greyashowl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was fantastic. I think you really got the characters correct in this, you highlighted why I think they are perfect for one another:)
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is beautifully angsty. I love Dan's attention to detail when it comes to Blair.
SamSnead chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is perfection. Melancholy and specific and gorgeous. Wonderful work.
PaintaPicture chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm sorry but you underestimate Chuck. There are several things you write that are biased against him.

"Chuck would never know that she licked her lips when she was thinking about sex or that if she was looking at your mouth while you were talking, she wanted to kiss you."

- If there's anything Chuck knows about Blair, then it most certainly involves him knowing how her hormonal thoughts function.

"He knows her brand of her favorite perfume"

- I'm sure Chuck knows her favourite brand of perfume. He doesn't seem to be the type of guy to forget such scents.

Yet your story did play out one thing for me; the reason Blair's fallen for Dan now instead. But I won't stop believing that Blair will end up with Chuck.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was absolutely beautiful.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
this makes me want to cry... like so badly... but ahhh i loved it! I loved all of it! :]] the way you had him handle it in a way different from how anyone she's ever been with would have handled that situation... perfect. :]] I loved how his question was Can you love me more. I felt it was perfect. Like that will be the question that needs to be answered on the show.
SacredLimo417 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Seriously. Just moving. Truth be told, I'm terrified of the moment that this happens. But your story gives me hope that when it does, maybe it won't be the end. This is angsty in all the most perfect ways. LOVE.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow that was great! That's probably how the show will end up going later on
Kat chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love! That was breathtaking
mszdatu chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was AWESOME! What a great (and very true to the characters) scene!

Ugh, I just loved it! Thanks for making my morning :)
Red Peppers chapter 1 . 3/26/2012