Reviews for Across the Galaxy
AutobotsBeyond chapter 8 . 6/24
ALL RIGHT I LIKE IT AND I CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT MINA LIKING JAZZ. SHE CAN LIKE AS A FRIEND, BUT THINK RATCHET WOULD BE BETTER. ANYWAY, I LOVE YOUR STORY AN I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.
AutobotsBeyond chapter 8 . 5/28
THE STORY IS GOOD. I THINK SHE MINA SHOULD BE PAIRED WITH JAZZ!
OSR fanatic chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
adelphe24 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
SO AWESOME! can't wait for an update!
Firespark15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
are you going to continu the story. ?
Prowl's-fangirl chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Plz keep going i love it
GypsyGryphon chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
HOLY FRAG YOU WRITE LONG CHAPTERS. I like that though, because while it may thake longer to come up with and upload, it meanst that there is more to tie you over with until the next one comes out. Actually, I realised that whenever there is a story containing 'Bots and humans, it is actually kinda common for SOMETHING to turn the human Cybertronian. Usually some little device or other. I dunno. Just noticed it.
Gypsy
amber chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
What happen next?
xDaughterOfKingsx chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Well seeing as this is only for the added effect of getting a review I'll do it anyways lol :)
Sci-Fifan95 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
You have made noticeable progress on the events of the book, and are now almost out of the beginning, and that's the most difficult part of the book to write.

I hope your plan to focus on only two stories goes as you planned. It seems like it will. :)

Great chapter as always.

See you soon.
Deidramara chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Whoohoo! Its alive! Back and better than ever.
RintinDestiny chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
Yay I'm so glad you updated! I understand not being able to update until other stories are complete, i struggle with that a lot. Trying to please two sets of readers and of course if one story relates to another then it's twice as hard! Keep up the great work and...oh yum virtual cookies *nom nom nom* ;)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
sweet
Screamer's girl chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
I hope your sister starts talking to you again and your best friend too. One of my best friends stopped talking to all of us and stopped coming to school. :( so I hope you get it all sorted out
Shadow Katakura chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
This is a awesome story so far Crys. I really like Mina. She's someone I really would want to meet. I love how Arcee was a youngling in this one. So adorable! Update soon