Reviews for Battle For The Heavens
Miru-Meow chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
LOVED your story, especially the Zeus/Hera relationship. Absolutely brilliant! I know your last update was a year ago, but I followed the story just in case you decide to write a sequel (fingers crossed). :)
Endersweetie chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
I loved this ! Stupendous thank you for this amazing story :) I feel so much better about the movie having read this ! I'm too lazy to log in X( !

Sweetie
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU for this new chpater!I've been dying to know more!
movietvgirl chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Please Write More!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
this is good. what's crazy is that i never even thought of hera when i watched immortals. i just saw some romantic undertone between zeus and athena. i know they are father/daughter but it just seemed like they were super close. i know there was a lot of incestous relationships (zeus/hera) in greek mythology.

anyways, i love luke evans, i had to put that in there! lol

NorthwesternBaby chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
please up date i can not wait to read more
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
WHAT?OMG!IM SO SAD!what happens now? :(
First Lady Lestat chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
love this, but question, if in this story Hera was born a mortal, then how did shr gain immortality, by doing a quest and becoming a hero, or did Zeus just see her and want her?
trickst3r-97 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
This is really great! This is the only story I've found that goes with the movie! Hopefully upload soon. (:
DTaylor201989 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
loved it. update soon
DTaylor201989 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
another awesome chapter. want more zeus and hera interaction. hope you update soon
Dark Alana chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Love the new chapter. I wonder what will happen with Zeus and Hera when they return home. UPDATE SOON! I can't stand the long waits. UPDATE VERY SOON! ]
DTaylor201989 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
love it. can't wait to see what happens next. hope u update soon
The Clara Oswin Oswald chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I so totally love this! Please keep going! Can't wait to see what happens next !
immortalgodofwar chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
really enjoyed this. I'm a fan of the movie n this story is very cool. Keep it up.