Reviews for Limbo
Enderblade chapter 15 . 6/30
For the love of God, please update!
magnusvictor chapter 15 . 6/9
Noooo! Story, don't die! Quick, how do you perform CPR on a dead fic?

Seriously, this is beyond awesome.

PS: Poor Blinky. He finally meets some organics, and it has to happen on a planet completely devoid of fruit baskets.
Foxgrunt chapter 15 . 5/26
Please continue this story!
OSR fanatic chapter 15 . 5/10
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 3/30
This would be great if it was FUCKING UPDATED!

This story is amazing but you have to be so lazy as to not update it.
voidzzz chapter 15 . 3/14
Nooo, you did not stop on this clifhanger!

Anyway, great story! It teared me up in a few places.
Mystic Rains chapter 15 . 1/7
This is easily the best Control post decision fanfic ever. And one of the funniest by far. I'm so sad that it's not complete but I'll cling to your promise of finishing by the end of the month
TheBleachDoctor chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Don't end it there!
MEEKVERSEFAN2.0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS STORY NOT BEIN UPDATED1!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Moar
SneakyDevil chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
This story is absolutely fantastic! Havent laughed that hard in a long while. It's nice to find shepfic that chose the control route.
Asharu chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Have you stopped writing this wonderful funny story? Please no, I need more. Yes, please, now? *puppy eyes*
shaw1243 chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Damn you and your cliffhangers
Great story though
Orchidellia chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Ok, lemme say first: I digested your story in a few hours, and I think I might have broken my brain from laughing too hard. My neighbors may have sent help for the giggling crazy girl next door.

With that out of the way, I love this story. I love it, and I guess by proxy... you? Sort of? This is honestly the funniest ball of nonsense I've read in a long time. Blinky is my favorite, and I love his Fruit Basket deterrent program. Oh, how I wish you would update soon and put my out of my misery. Waiting for a brilliant new chapter of this is gonna be hard work. I've been in a shitty, dark place for awhile, and you snapped me out of it. Thank you :D
AndShadowsWatchingOverMe chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
Oh dear Lord. Please tell me you're still writing this? Oh please, please, puh-leeeeeez!
Now that that has been said, I guess it's pretty obvious that I liked your fic. It's something different and I really enjoyed reading it. I mean, I get it, sometimes the interest to write just dies down. But now I'm bouncing around, trying to tell myself to stop holding my breathe in excitement. Please write some more!
Blinky has got to be my favorite. Ceph is a good second and even Harbinger has some taciturn charm. Never thought I would say that about a Reaper. Welp, it's true.