Reviews for Limbo
BlueWren chapter 15 . 2/11
Hello there!

I don't know if you still check this at all, because it's been quite a while since you've updated, but I just wanted to say this is amazing work, and this cliff-hanger is driving me insaaaaaannnnnee.

But, seriously, your work is spectacular, and I love the dynamic you've built between Shep and the Reapers, and seeing what's going on with the Normandy crew. It's hilarious, it's heartwarming, it's a bit heart-breaking, but everything here is something I can't stop re-reading a fair amount of times.

I hope one day you come back and update, but if not, that's absolutely fine. I just wanted to say, I love what you have of this story, and you're a lovely talent. :)

-BlueWren
Hz chapter 15 . 1/31
Good
Drake Darkduke chapter 15 . 1/15
No update? You can't just leave such a cliff-hanger and then not update! This goes against... Uhhh... Regulation 2-15b of the... Hmmm... Fiction-holics Anonymous. Yes. Indeed.

Anyways, as per regulation, you have a finite (but indeterminate) amount of time before we renege your honorary Fiction-holics Anonymous membership card and all related advantages.

Which amount to being able to say you are a honorary member of the organisation and little else, but you will still lose those benefits.

Dutifully yours,

Founder of the Fiction-holics Anonymous, Drake Darkduke.
anthrocoon12 chapter 15 . 7/30/2017
Awesome story! I hope you will update this story...
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2016
Alas, two years after this chapter was posted, it seems unlikely that this story will be updated. But damn, that cliffhanger. Great job with the story. I really enjoyed reading what there was of it.
Foxx.Trot.Tango chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
Ah, such a horridly wonderful place to leave off!

I love your post-control plot bunny, and Shepherd's crusade to teach the Reapers emotion is both amusing and -gasp- working.

If you could see your way to updating, that would be amazing. I just have to know what happens with Blinky and Garrus meeting. The mind boggles. Activating Fruit Basket deterrent program? Pfft! Amazing! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Awesome Star Trek reference!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Oh god. Contact between Garrus and a fruit basket-obsessed mini-reaper named Blinky, just what will go wrong? Probably everything.
somethingrandom101 chapter 15 . 3/18/2016
fuck, what a place to go on hiatus for two years! Interesting story but seriously that was/is uncalled for! :/
A human being chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
My god, you have such a long kill streak due to you killing with laughter. How did you manage to get that many kills with laughter I will never know, well some of them. The consensus of the Reapers being, 'oh shit' decimated me.
I wish you good day and good will.
-A (random) human being
Archodus Vaxal chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
Um, correction, the Human-Reaper from ME2 would have become the core, or "insides" of a Dreadnought/Sovereign-Class Reaper Capital ship. Once this Human-based Capital ship was completed, all other advanced spacefaring races each would have been used to produce a Destroyer-class Reaper ship.
Archodus Vaxal chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Oh, God!… Oh, my fuck!… I'm fucking cracking up, here! Harbinger, terrified?! Hahahaha! Oh, my fucking Hell…
Archodus Vaxal chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
I find these Reaper chapters absolutely hilarious! Ha!
Archodus Vaxal chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Hm… two songs.

"Have A Nice Day", by Bon Jovi in accordance to some of the tone of this story.

And "When I'm Gone", by 3 Doors Down.
voidzzz chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I hope you'll find the time to continue this story, because it is quite engaging!