Reviews for Silver Clove
John chapter 12 . 1/15
Hey!
I really liked this! It was awesome! It was so cool reading the story from cloves point of view! This was really good and you should make one about other people too! Really nice job on this!
Lucy chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
what was cato going to say to clove. your are a really good author and my aunt is a publisher i can show her this and she can publish this as long as i have you permission.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
cool i love clove to. here is a little side note: clove and cato are in love and when clove is chosen cato feels that he needs to protect her so when the boy is chosen cato volenteers.
clato chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Why can't clove win you evil woman

Lol
clovescato chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Aww, they didn't get together :( it was a great story, but even better if there was Clato ;)
Alexis chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I loved it I cried when you said she fell asleep to a cannon I bet isabelle fuhrman would in joy this I love love I was every thing that isabelle was I was ester and clove actually I was clove 2 times and the female from 3 so I hope you make more and. Maybe make a won when clove wins I really wish you luck and maybe you will get lucky and one of the hunger games cast will read this .sincerly alexis
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I loved it and I have a addiction with district 1 2 and 3 mostly 2
Cloveandglimmer chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
Awesome
Katherine122 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I completely LOVE this so far! Reading this makes Clove seem like more of a person, with a history, ambitions, and feelings, rather than simply an enemy for Katniss to defeat, as she is in the books. I can't wait to read more of this :)
MM chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I love this and pleas dont lol at my name
MM chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
this made me cry and that is very rare.
Emily chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
This chapter really toches. My heart I love the part at the end when it said and I fall asleep to to the sound of a cannon. My name Emily Heim if u know me I am 10
Celeste Lee chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really enjoyed it, but if Clove lived in the rich district of 2, how could she have such a terrible home?
Loveableheart chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I read this story and I realy loved it.
I think you... really captured the essence of Clove and the Careers.
And I like how Clove and Cato had to biuld their relationship and it wasn't a "star-crossed lovers" thing. ;)
But I think you did an amazing job and I really enjoyed reading this. )
Meghan
P.s: I will DEFINITLY favorite this story! ;D
EleventhPotter chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Omg i'm seriously crying because of this!