Reviews for Silver Clove
Lucy chapter 12 . 10/7
what was cato going to say to clove. your are a really good author and my aunt is a publisher i can show her this and she can publish this as long as i have you permission.
cool i love clove to. here is a little side note: clove and cato are in love and when clove is chosen cato feels that he needs to protect her so when the boy is chosen cato volenteers.
clato chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Why can't clove win you evil woman

clovescato chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Aww, they didn't get together :( it was a great story, but even better if there was Clato ;)
Alexis chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I loved it I cried when you said she fell asleep to a cannon I bet isabelle fuhrman would in joy this I love love I was every thing that isabelle was I was ester and clove actually I was clove 2 times and the female from 3 so I hope you make more and. Maybe make a won when clove wins I really wish you luck and maybe you will get lucky and one of the hunger games cast will read this .sincerly alexis
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I loved it and I have a addiction with district 1 2 and 3 mostly 2
Cloveandglimmer chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
PeopleChangeMemoriesDont chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I completely LOVE this so far! Reading this makes Clove seem like more of a person, with a history, ambitions, and feelings, rather than simply an enemy for Katniss to defeat, as she is in the books. I can't wait to read more of this :)
MM chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I love this and pleas dont lol at my name
MM chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
this made me cry and that is very rare.
Emily chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
This chapter really toches. My heart I love the part at the end when it said and I fall asleep to to the sound of a cannon. My name Emily Heim if u know me I am 10
Celeste Lee chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really enjoyed it, but if Clove lived in the rich district of 2, how could she have such a terrible home?
Loveableheart chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I read this story and I realy loved it.
I think you... really captured the essence of Clove and the Careers.
And I like how Clove and Cato had to biuld their relationship and it wasn't a "star-crossed lovers" thing. ;)
But I think you did an amazing job and I really enjoyed reading this. )
P.s: I will DEFINITLY favorite this story! ;D
EleventhPotter chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Omg i'm seriously crying because of this!
3ee chapter 12 . 4/19/2012