Reviews for ゼロミッションの使い魔 The Familiar of Zero Mission
Sayiantails chapter 4 . 5/1
Wow such a good shot at this crossover I defiantly like the future-space Saito better, and imagine he had Derflinger with him when he arrived would be an interesting add in. I don't know what made you stop writing this story but thanks for making it this good.
Phearo chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
It's disappointing that when the moment Samus was teased, this story died.
Firem78910 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
more please i'm loving it
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Another review for CHAPTER 4. Are you still continuing with this crossover or what?

Please let this be a Saito x Louise pairing.

I still want to know what happen when GFS KAITO-3 arrive to Louise's home planet. Needs more cultural shock. And more excitement.

I found out another way to post more reviews to you, by private messaging (PM). If I have something in my mind or when I have free time, I will PM you if I have the time.

Please do continue. GOOD LUCK!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
ey continue the history ist so great, sorry my english is not very good, but please move on
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Samus has arrived? U need to update lol. This is epic!
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Will you update soon please?
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Another review for Chapter 2. I wonder what more surprises will the three (Saito, Sekai and Lumine) show them to the whole Tristian and the rest of Halkeginia? Can wait to see the chaos! One more posting review to be done until Chapter 5 really comes out. So please update another chapter.
New Universe Returns chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Review for Chapter 4 (actually). Please update another chapter. Please update another chapter. Please update Chapter 5. And also please let this be a Saito x Louise pairing and Sekai x Lumine pairing. Saito and Louise are really meant for each other, just like in the canon Familiar of Zero. I want to see how their relationship progress in the future chapters. Good luck with this Metroid/Familiar of Zero crossover fanfic. The Familiar of Zero Mission is the best (and only so far) crossover fanfic... ever. Just keep going.
New Universe Returns chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
This is so far the best and only Metroid and Familiar of Zero crossover fic ever. I wanna see how the story goes. Give them more cultural shocks to the people of Halkeginia and the rest of "Arutei Maria" (this planet will need a new name by the G.F.S. by the way). This is also funny and awesome. I wonder what will happen when G.F.S. Kaito-3 reaches the planetary orbit of "Arutei Maria"? Who is that young woman anyway? Is this gonna be a Saito x Louise pairing (I hope so. They are really meant for each other)? Will this Malicorne guy will make his appearance in some future (chapters)? I wonder what's in store for them in the future (chapters)? Please update another chapter. Please keep continuing. I can't wait to find out more. Keep going. GOOD LUCK!
Nightgazer333 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Mooore!_
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I wonder if Saito and Derf will secretly fill in Flame, Kirche, and Siesta on the details about the true background and nature about the so-called Founder Brimir.
mrKillJoy247 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
*currently panting in fury* Get. A. Beta!

seriously, you grammar shit, story goot, bud you grammir SHEET!

I realy do hope you can sense the sarcasm in those grammatical mistakes...which were INTENTIONAL...I realy, realy do...couldn't even read the whole thing before I nearly lost all interest in the entire story...

I freaking LOVE the storyline in general, but you need a beta, BADLY, as in, if I could, I'd underline "BADLY" four times, in bold and in italics...please...don't continue till you get a beta...unless you left it on a cliffie, in which case you should probably finish it no matter how grammaticaly disfigured the chater is despite your best(?) efforts...

it's late, I'm tired, I'll probably finish reading this chapter later...your doing good, but I reccomend you fix the grammar-starvation that this story is suffering...
Robo Reader 21 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
There is a line between being a tsundere with anger issues and being just plain stupid. Louise should really treat these guys with more respect, at the very least refer to Saito by name.

Also during the meeting of Osmond and Colbert, they didn't entertain the idea that Louise could be a void mage or how it could explain her supposed lack of talent.

There's more I find wrong here but let's move on to what I liked.

I liked how Saito said that the feud between Louise and Kriche family is shallow and stupid. God I've waited for someone to go that route.

And I love the attack on religion that Derf did to Louise. Though keep in mind that there belief in Brimir and hate toward Elves is only centered on Halk, not the whole world. Honestly I expected that sword to yell at the dumb girl.

The only thing that could make this better is when Louise says something rude and blatantly condescending they'd smack her upside the head for being such a brat.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I wonder if there will be a cameo of Samus in this story!

Also, could you let Samus join Saito for awhile, such as going on a mission, where Samus' Armorsuit might perform some bio-mechanical energy duplication of an magically enhanced item or armor, allowing her magically download the item/armor into her Armorsuit('s computerized interface)?