Reviews for Arashi no Ko
avuyil chapter 3 . 10/21
Can you create another story
Madgormley chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
excellent story so far i really hope you continue
Dclark101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I think the guy who did this gave up on us everyone
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Cute relationship.
froger495 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
cant wait for the next chapter.
T00STr00nG chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
This story is freakin amazing! I love the pairing so much! I'm just surprised that Naruto lost to jellal /.
I thought Naruto would wipe the floor with him considering hes beyond kage level. Please update this as soon as possible!
Warden Oddball chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
This story is great. The characterization of both Naruto and Mirajane are spot on. I really get a sense of the playful side of both characters when they are talking to one another. Elfman and Lisanna both seem to actually behave closer to the siblings they are than in many other Fairy Tail stories. Naruto's character seems to be really fleshed out from what you have written. I think starting at a point where Naruto's character arc is mostly finished in the Elemental Nations allows for you to create stronger bonds with the characters of Fairy Tail. Besides characterization your writing and grammar is top notch.

The dialogue is both entertaining and moves the story along. Not many stories can actually claim to do both, so kudos to you. The exposition is helped along by smart dialogue. Naruto's thought process of how mages and ninjas are alike and different shows how your world building created a seamless transition between the two different worlds. The world-building and intellectual jargon were not forced and it didn't seem far-fetched for Naruto, as Rokudaime Hokage, to puzzle out the differences between mages and ninjas, especially with the help of sage mode.

So thank you for writing such an amazing story so far! If you want to bounce some ideas off me, PM me. I'd be glad to help.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Those are ridiculous theories. That is, ridiculously good theories. Well thought out, too, from what I can tell. These are actually some really good theories for crossovers, more so than handwaving the whole thing and saying "it works bcuz I said so" or saying "one became the other" or some such. The only problems I can think of are the whole "imbalance causes toad statue transformation" thing and some Magic powers being more weird than what might be their chakra counterpart (such as Zeref's Living Magic being dark, the Arc of Embodiment, and the Sage's Banbutsu Sozo being seemingly more neutral, though their intentions may play a part).

Also, because I have to do so when people express a dislike for something and I'm feeling a bit trollish: harem plz.

Though speaking seriously I don't mind either way. Tension can be generated well with or without any hint of romance.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Well. That was...explosive. All of it.

...I am really going to enjoy reading this :D

By the way, is there a set age for everybody here? Naruto's gotta be in his late teens/early twenties, but I can't remember how old Mira was in this time.

The Anima struck early. Crap and fan are about to meet and make something reminiscent of modern art. The type of art Deidara just loves to make. And that's just when Mistgun shows up. I can't begin to imagine how it all will play out in Edoras, except, you know, FTNaruto FTW.

Keep up the great work!
serialkeller chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Please tell me that Naruto gets his shit together and actually studies, because he comes across more as the moron before the chuunin exam arc than a hokage, seriously. How could he make hokage and still be such a moron.
I'm assuming the reason he was tired was because the anima was swallowing up magnolia town and in turn his chakra. Hoping that this naruto isn't complete and he needs to merge with his yami version in edolas, like he did at the waterfall to control the 9-tailed cloak.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Excellent chapter so far
nonwritten chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I'm sad at the lack of haremy goodness, but the story is interesting, so I will let it slide. :p

I'm guessing Naruto is the sage that Mira mentioned that tried to create peace. I'm wondering why there is an evil clone in Edoland. Also wondering why he would serve under that dick when he could just kill him and take over himself.
Urlaonar Auvryndar chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
can't wait for the next chapter
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Great work on this. I look forward to the next chapter.

Keep at it.
human8901 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I really like the story so far. Am i right in guessing that eterno is the dispersed chakra from the bijuu?