Reviews for To Love Giotto
FShield96 chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
This is the greatest To Love-Ru story I've ever read. I seriously hope you would continue with this. If you do I'll be the first one reading it. Thanks a lot.
Amvmaster chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
Can you please continue this this fic im very very interested in it and would love to how it ends(and also wanted to know about lalaxgiotto's wedding would go)
Han-Ko chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Aww, its a shame. But thanks for writing this fic I enjoyed it a lot, You should write whatever you want so I wouldnt beg you to continue it. Good luck
Druss the Legend chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Well, let me be the first to review your story. I don't know what to think; I enjoyed it for sure, but at the same time some think didn't fit properly.

I know Giotto is young and some allowance have to be made for his character. But still, it hard to reconcile your Giotto with the mental image I have of him. Here is to hoping he will evolve to the cannon Giotto.

Why do you have Rito and Haruna in the story? While its a crossover, they don't really add much to the story. They are like a sub plot, a little funny but somewhat unnecessary.

I'm happy how you managed to merge the two story line together. You have the To-Love-Ru plot and the Reborn plot. Can't wait for the climax.

You have done a good job. I really hope to see more of this story in the near future.