Reviews for To Love Giotto
FShield96 chapter 17 . 5/3
This is the greatest To Love-Ru story I've ever read. I seriously hope you would continue with this. If you do I'll be the first one reading it. Thanks a lot.
amvman52 chapter 17 . 1/14
Can you please continue this this fic im very very interested in it and would love to how it ends(and also wanted to know about lalaxgiotto's wedding would go)
Han-Ko chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Aww, its a shame. But thanks for writing this fic I enjoyed it a lot, You should write whatever you want so I wouldnt beg you to continue it. Good luck
Druss the Legend chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Well, let me be the first to review your story. I don't know what to think; I enjoyed it for sure, but at the same time some think didn't fit properly.

I know Giotto is young and some allowance have to be made for his character. But still, it hard to reconcile your Giotto with the mental image I have of him. Here is to hoping he will evolve to the cannon Giotto.

Why do you have Rito and Haruna in the story? While its a crossover, they don't really add much to the story. They are like a sub plot, a little funny but somewhat unnecessary.

I'm happy how you managed to merge the two story line together. You have the To-Love-Ru plot and the Reborn plot. Can't wait for the climax.

You have done a good job. I really hope to see more of this story in the near future.