|Reviews for We're Still Here|
| KuroichiRukibara chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! When things started getting exciting :'(
I almost cried at the fact that Al died, but since it is essential for the plot, I'm not complaining. And the others are all in character pretty much, which I really like! I really want to see more of Kouya vs Roy&Riza mind games haha. I can't wait to find out how the story will play out! So PLEASE update! Do not let this piece of work go to waste.
| ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
please update soon! I love this book so much and would love to see what you'd do next with it! Please don't just give up on it!
| Asuka Rae chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
Update soon please! This is such a good story it's shouldn't just end here it's too good for that! Other wise I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
| percab8531 chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
Hey this story is truly amazing! I really hope you continue it!
| Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2015
I love it
| luluhrh chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
. . . okay. this is beautiful. now it just has to be finished! SO FINISH IT! please? *Bambi eyes*
| nerdiests chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
This story is certainly interesting. Different than other crossovers, to say the least. Can't wait to see what's next! :)
| lizzylue skadoo chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
| doodlemeow chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Are you going to add more chapters?
| amirebridges42 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I read on your profile that your brother is sick… I hope he gets better soon. I'll be praying for him and your family.
| Sea of Vinegar chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Hi, there were some things that I just don't get about this fic:
would they bring Winry? She is not apart of the military, and by bringing her on a mission they are endangering a civilian. Winry usually never travels with Ed and Al; she stays in Resembool or Rush Valley.
2. Why would they send the colonel on a small, insignificant, mission when he is needed in Central has to supervise and manage his troops? Roy could have sent one of his men that had less stuff on his plate.
3. Why is the Amestrian military messing about in another country's business?
4. If they are undercover, why would they casually mention each-other's rank and code name in front of people? (Colonel Bastard and Fullmetal)
5. If Winry is posing as Ed's sister, then why would she easily admit to not being his sister to complete strangers?
6. If Ed is having trouble performing his duties after a traumatic incident in the field, then why would he be sent on a mission, where there are peoples' life's are at stake? I would think that he would have been given a psychiatric evaluation and been deemed unfit for duty and/or been given treatment by a psychiatrist.
7. Ed is completely blowing off his mission, why hasn't one of his superior officers confronted him about blatantly dismissing his duties?
8. How did Kyoya know his last name was Elric? I thought he was going by the last name Mustang?
9. Why would Ed brush off something he initially thinks is strange and make assumptions without investigating? His job entails investigating anything remotely suspicious just to make sure he doesn't miss a lead.
Yeah, sorry for the lengthy list. It was just bugging me a bit. Otherwise it's been pretty fun to read :)
| The Inferno Alchemist chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
this is great!
| amirebridges42 chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Finally, we get headway on Ed's original mission! Yay!
I absolutely adore this story, I can't even fully express it in words! Though I'm sad that Al was killed off, you wrote it in such a way that it is believable and relatable. I really liked the parts where the host club learns certain details about Ed's past, and I can't wait for the host club to learn about Ed's automail arm and leg. I'm also dying to see the extent of Kyoya's research and how he is going to reveal it to Mustang, Hawkeye, Winry, and Ed.
By the way… When are you going to post your next chapter? I've literally read this fan fiction 3 times over and over again waiting for you to continue the plot. I can quote some scenes now!
I am loving your story so much! And thank you for giving me such an amazing story to avoid my homework with.
| BluezebraAFHS chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Oh my gosh, this story is really good. I cried during the few chapters where Al was mentioned. It's so sad! I like the way you're pursuing this, it's different from other OHSHC and FMA crossovers I've read. I hope you update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
| meladi1 chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Aaand you stopped to never update again. damn