Reviews for Life's a RollerCoaster Ride
This was so adorable :D
Dolly Doodle chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh Alfie why are you so friggin' adorable?! This was super sweet, 'nuf said. C:
GorexCore chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Jeez Alfred is just too adorable! I mean, I wanted to just give him a hug.
Taisi chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This. Is. So. Goddamn. Cute.

Everything. Every thing about this story was absolutely adorable. All the tiniest details, the glimpsed relationship between Al and Mattie, Elizaveta thinking back to Al's inhaler, and of course the scene to die for between our Iggy and Ammy.

Anything like that, with Al hurting and Iggy comforting, it's fucking gold. Me gusta, muy mucho.
tacitInkslinger chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
CUTE! But uh...why were they in the GIRL'S bathroom?
ElliottViolin.xx chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really love this. The dynamic between Arthur and Alfred especially. It's such a lovely tender moment, and you've displayed it so beautifully.

Thank you and well done. )
Endivie11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this X3 It was hearth warming and everything _ And the story was really interesting.
D chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I LOVED it! It was so sweet and the UKUS moment made my heart melt! Uke Alfie FTW! And I like how you made it from a character's point of view who wasn't in the relationship and how you made them a couple from the beginning! It's soooo adorable! XD
baconis1priority chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Hehe yeah I do that sometimes _

~ bacon
JunkBones chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was quite nice to read.

. u . ~
kelsey chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved it! Love uke alfred sooooo much gah! 3 anyway your writing was pretty kick ass too I like your style it is neat great job
atomish chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Asdkjfhdk that was like, the cutest thing ever! Gahh Alfred and Arthur, they just completely turned my heart to mus That was fluff, all right xDD Love it babe, and never stop writing! :