Reviews for Do Unto Others
JRabbit143 chapter 6 . 4/14
Great story please carry on
IcePrincess chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
This is one of my favourite England/Scotland brotherly fics ever. I'm still holding out hope for an update! I can hope and dream :3
CheshireKitKat chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Continue this! .
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Awesome story :-D please please please update
Kage Nightray chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
This is a really good story! I hope you continue working on it
TheAwesomePandaChan chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Arthur's past is so sad. I feel so sorry for him I hope he gets better. I wonder what happened to Matthew. I hope Arthur and Alfred get closer. They are just so cute together. I hope u update soon.
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
i cant stop crying TT_TT
The cat and the raven chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Can I hug you?
Please? 0.o
Laruna SilverFox chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
hmmmmmm my intrest has been peeked keep up the good work cant wait to see future chapters
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
The bond between William & Arthur is too sweet. :D Wish I had a brother like that. Also …. YAY Alfred & Arthur finally meet. x3

P.S. also update soon please & thank you :)
Radioactive Paradise chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
omg the love between William n Arthur is so sweet! i'm in tears :) i rlly like this story so far i hope u continue and i hope for more brotherly love n usuk!
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Aww. It's so sad yet sweet! Alfred and Matthew are just little bundles of adorable to me! It's sweet how Mattie goes to therapy too and Alfred is the supportive older brother! Please Update!
Crazy4Reading chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
So sad! And so good! Please update soon!
Rix chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Please update this story! I'm in love with it!
britachisbride chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
awesomesause i look foreward to how your portray the growth of their friendship and also arthur's recovery, it looks to a sweet and happier fic. but i have throughly enjoyed what i have read so far!