Reviews for Oresama Change!
Anonymous Miki chapter 2 . 2/17
I'm loving it.
UPDATE! Pretty please?
Shiroyan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love how you portrayed Mafuyu, she's (he's) so cute when she's (he's) panicking :D Now I don't know which pronoun to use on her/him, hahaha I like the comedic effects in the story!
axcel-lili chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
i was actually trying to picture how okegawa-san would look like when dress as a girl and i tell you, its freaking me out! haha! but your fan fic is awesome! i laughed a lot when mafu-mafu was struggling for a pee and at okegawa's outrageous frustrations as of banging his head on his pillow. its cute! then this story means mafu-mafu will end up with kyon-kyon?! er, not bad.
clock12 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
SO SO LOVE IT ! Hope you would update this sooner !
WATTA Immagination . LOVE YOU AUTHOR - SAN
TheWantonShipper chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
can you PLEASEEE FINISH this AMAZINNNNGGGGGG storyyyy? (/\)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Waaaa can you PLEASE continue this?
It's so AWESOME! (/\)
Sleepest-Angel chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Please update this story I can't wait what happens next. Such a story should continue. Please keep going.
shanagi95 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Very good! I love this! I pity them both though...
AnabellaGC chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
hahha well well this is interesting muahaha i liked it ! keep it up!
CuddleMeBear chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Loveeee it ! A story bout my fav pair . Lol sucks tho dat deyre gender bending . Hahaha but I wanna know how dat happened . Is it because of da pigeon ? Lol and I can't wait for dem to see each otherrr . Hehehe . Updateee soon !
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
nice story! cant wait till the next up date. :)
Toko Kyotaro chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is a really good start! I can totally imagine this part;

"Mafuyu blinked and the next thing he knew, the kotatsu was flying and a kick made it landed on his face as he was also thrown to his back. Just after he was getting rid of the kotatsu off of him, he found out that Takaomi's feet was flying toward his face at a fast rate.

Mafuyu's super hidden instinct instantly kicks in. He rolled to his right and narrowly missed the kick that would have hurt a lot if he got hit.

But Takaomi wasn't going to let him breathe a sigh of relief just yet. After some relentless one-sided attack on the still confused newly transgendered Mafuyu, the ambush seemed to have ceased as Takaomi stopped moving and silently stared down at him. Nevertheless, Mafuyu didn't drop the cushion pillow—in fear his neighbor decided to launch a sudden strike at him again."

Especially the middle paragraph! Gook work! Looking forward to the next chapter!
snabs chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
YOU are a MIRACLE. I've been waiting for a gender bender fanfic since forever! Now it's arrived and hoshit I have to say that it's. so. good. *clenches fist
Hanasaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I've followed Oresama Teacher every since they released the translations of chapter 1, and I'm glad to see that people are writing Fanfics for it.
GummyTime chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I can't wait to read more... gosh you have an amazing talent! You portrayed the characters sooo well! I couldn't help but laugh when I imagined Takaomi's sleepy annoyed face haha.