Reviews for The Upright Fool
Callisto chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
really nice! please continue!
matakaca chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Ooohhh I love how you write adachi- and I really like the part where you describe his apartment. Looking forward to upcoming chapters!
Nenilein chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Too bad this fic seems to be dead, because it really captured me! I greatly enjoy this AU where Yu stays with Adachi rather than Dojima. It would have been mesmerizing to watch how this alters the outcoming of the case, especially seeing how you have some amazing prose there!
FeatherBerry chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Loving this story! I hope to see more from you soon
Selias chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Oh, this IS interesting. MC as Adachi's nephew?
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh, I forgot to mention in my earlier review but you have this inconsistency going on when Adachi is talking to Yu. Sometimes he says Yu-kun and sometimes he says Narukami-kun. Considering they're related and Adachi is older, I imagine Adachi would just stick with Yu-kun.
Miyavilurver chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
*shivers* Wow, this is the best idea Ive ever seen out there. Adachi as the uncle. I love how Yu gets to see the non goofy side of him! Oh god this is just great in so many ways and it hasnt even begun to start. Im so excited to see more of this! I cant get over how genius this idea is! Hope you update this soon!
cade300 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Quite interesting. I do hope you choose to continue this, I look forward to it.
sougigolo chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Really liking this concept and I hope there's more! Good work!
Riddle Wraith chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I like it so far. I hope to see more soon.
in-silent-seas chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Interesting take on things.

I personally haven't watched much but the first episode of the animation, but I might check it out. I've only played the game. xD

Anyways, update soon?

-Young
SilvarusLupus chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Oh man, I can't believe I missed those mistakes when I pre-read the chapter for you. Sorry.

I demand more turtles! TURTLES!
complexities chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Very good! A couple of minor mistakes - such as use of you're instead of your - just make sure to watch your spelling and grammar.
Extra Gone chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
This is really interesting so far. I really like this 'for want of a nail' scenario, where Yu is related to Adachi instead. Like that Yu can already start spotting cracks in Adachi's happy-go-lucky facade, what with Adachi not being the most pleasant uncle towards Yu and all, and it's interesting how you're getting into Adachi's head with all of this.

One question though, is Adachi's favorite PS2 game Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, or Digital Devil Saga? :P
Ren.Mazda chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
The first thing is I see is a huge block of awesome. :)

I loved the way you portary Adachi it's just so...him.

keep on writing!