Reviews for Proved Me Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Rick needs to take some of the blame to
MissChristyBean chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is excellent! I've finally found a story that has Rick explaining all his emotional baggage! I hope more is to come!
Madwine chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awnn. Loved it. Can't wait for next chapter. :)
aligehri chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, so beautifully and powerfully written! I really hope you continue this story, especially since his hand is right by the murder board remote! Can't wait to read what's next.
Darksider chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Nicely written indeed.
Jethro25 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Nice beginning. Keep it coming, G
Acdsee chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I liked the ending of this piece. it was so genuine, so Rick. obviously, he can't forgive her just like that. You captured his character really well!
Bergen Lancaster chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is sooooo good! Please keep it up! I can't wait for tonight's show. :D
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow! Than ending was princeless! I loved it!
Googie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great job! The talk with Martha was a very nice touch. And I like how he didn't hide from her that he knew, as some of the speculation for the episode suggests might happen. Hope you're going to continue the story.
Kobert38 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I hope it does not go like this, after what happened in the season 3 finale, it's looking that way!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMG, this is so painful... and I expect the episode tonight will be, too. I kind of dread it, although I know it will work out in the long term. It hurts!
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so damn good. Please tell me there will e more to this?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
*gasping for air*

THIS. FIC.

ALL THE FEELS. I JUST WANT TO CRAWL UP IN A BALL AND DIE BEFORE TOMORROW'S EPISODE NOW. EEEEEP!

Brilliant. Can totally picture this happening in an episode.

-Angel