Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
RVZC chapter 59 . 2/6
I am so happy you are back and that you've regained your mojo!
I adore this story. Please update soon
xSeverusSnapesLoverx chapter 59 . 1/30
I just found this story and let me say it is now in my top ten fave fanfics of all the various fandoms I read! I love how long it is first off not many people take this much effort into fanfics but I also love how well written it is I can't tell you how much I love your portrayal of Severus he is absolutely amazing his and Hermione's relationship is perfection! I will be checking back daily if not hourly for updates I must say it about killed me where it left off knowing the disgusting Pansy is going to try to break up my fave couple I must say I hope she doesn't succeed or that if she does Hermione is able to see through such a plot to take them down especially considering the source of the drama anyway I just want to tell you I love your work and hope you update soon(I might be driven to insanity waiting)!
bookworm661 chapter 59 . 1/20
Most interesting. But I feel Pansy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hades to seduce Severus; even if she uses a potion. Looking forward to the next update.
carebearcaryn21 chapter 59 . 1/15
I hope that Severus doesn't fall for whatever Pansy tries to throw at him. I'm a bit new to your story, but I quite love it.
I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter!
I love the HG/SS dynamic you've made but I think I like the Snape/Lucius bromance you've created! Like holy moly that friendship heals my heart and just makes me smile when they banter together goodness it's perf love
Rmace13 chapter 59 . 1/6
Please update soon I love this story.
Guest chapter 59 . 12/31/2016
Please update soon. This is my favourite story
JM2010 chapter 59 . 12/31/2016
I believe I came across this story the first time when you had just begun writing it and dismissed it. I found it again right before Thanksgiving, and I've become enraptured! I'm so glad you are updating again - sorry to hear about the family troubles though. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
roni2010 chapter 59 . 12/30/2016
Love every moment of the various scences! Like the ome with Pansy in it...
Slytherinvillain7 chapter 46 . 12/30/2016
I read till chapter 46 straight in 2 days. The reason I didn't write a review before is simple. Your chapters are so brilliant that I'm always in my haste to go to the next chapter. But at the end of this chapter, I decided that I'm being rather selfish by not encouraging the author who has given me such a wonderful distraction from our chaotic world. There are so many wonderful concepts in this story. Severus and Hermione's inner monologues are brilliant. And I'm torn between Lucius and Bill. I dunno who's side to take. Too many wonderful moments. Severus' character is amazingly portrayed. I'm glued to the story and cannot wait to read the next chapter. Off I go.
Alifromnm chapter 59 . 12/30/2016
Spent last week totally rereading your wonderful story. You have no idea how much I look forward to your new chapters.
qq chapter 57 . 12/25/2016
aq
mslm90 chapter 59 . 12/26/2016
I actually went back and reread this whole story again before reviewing this chapter. First of all I am so glad that Lucius and Fluer can be together now because I really liked their story line and I would love to see more of Lucius dealing and bonding with the pregnancy. And I am sure things are about to get exciting now that Severus and Hermione are engaged and the prophecy has been spoken. I can't wait to see how Pansy is going to fail at seducing Severus (because let's be honest - Severus and Hermione have such a strong bond that to try and make Hermione misunderstand/believe that Severus could actually do that would go against everything you have written). I can't wait for the next chapters! :D
1,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »