Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
arizonalove chapter 57 . 6/14
Okay first off I would just like to say that this story has consumed any free time I have had as of late, and that's not me complaining. I'm late to the game, very late as a matter of fact! This story is just amazing with every chapter I'm blown away. I absolutely adore Severus and Hermione's relationship and the way you've portrayed it! Also, I really don't care what anyone says, I love the Lucius/Fleur story line and I truly wish them all the happiness in the world! I also desperately hope that Fleur has had the same healing affect on Lucius that Hermione did on Sev.

I also neeed to know what's going on with Ronald! While he's probably my least favorite character ever, no matter what story he's in, I hope Yaxley hasn't figured him out or turned him against them making him a double, double agent? Lol.

I also adore your love scenes. Some have made me all out blush at the passion, whereas others have almost had me in tears because of the slow burn passion love making.

I'm happy to see that Michael is starting to make a come around, I love his reaction to finding out what had happened to him and Helen. And while we're on the subject, Helen is a lady beast! Love her.

Plus and Narcissa - woah, pregnant, engaged! Love them as well! I'm happy Hermione has found a friend in Narcissa as well as Sev finding a rekindled friendship in her. He needs her just as much as he need Lucius.

I love how Molly is helping Hermione not only accept the extra power but helping her control it! I would love to see more of that, as well as a crazy hormonal Hermione going all Hulkish again:D throughly enjoyed reading that.

Finally, can Sev stop delaying the inevitable? Just marry the woman already!

Thank you for this amazing story, and please update soon! I don't know if I can stand not having an update soon!

Sincerely,
A HUGE fan!
Can't wait for the next update! Hope all is well for you!
Going out of my mind waiting for updates! Love this story so much! Hope all is well with you! Can't wait to hear more!
bookworm661 chapter 57 . 5/17
Looking forward to the proposal. Hope its soon.
HollowQueen chapter 45 . 5/9
Amazing. Cant wait to read more
update soon please! :-)
This is my favorite story and I have to admit that I check up on it every day to see if it has been updated because I cant wait for everything that is yet to come! Hope that you are doing well!
jensteed chapter 19 . 4/19
It's an interesting story, but honestly it's becoming a bit of a struggle to get through. They're just to OOC for me personally and he doesn't read like Severus Snape, he comes across more like a teenager than a nearly 40 year old (especially calling her Mione)
I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to bring down the story, obviously tons of people really enjoy it but it's just not for me. Thanks for some fun reading :)
jensteed chapter 6 . 4/18
I can understand their worries and reservations, their emotions are really on a roller coaster ride right now and this bond is playing havoc on them. But I don't like the Lily manifestation, it's too sinister. I think Hermione would have had a much stronger reaction to finding the photo in his bedside drawer too, it would have played off her insecurities more (understandably)
It's a great read though, looking forward to whatever is coming :)
jensteed chapter 2 . 4/17
Oh gods, this had me in stitches! "thank Merlin she's a dirty bitch. Oh fuck, I'm going to hell, aren't I?"
Absolutely priceless XD XD XD
Kitedtk chapter 4 . 4/6
Started this and... Can't really find the will to continue cause the premise is a bit forced and the characters are too OOC.
mudbloodhater chapter 1 . 3/28
And I start again. At chapter 1. Oh so glorious.
evil-sensei iruka chapter 57 . 3/25
Nice story so far i really loveit!
LadyRainDancer chapter 57 . 3/19
It's Pansy the pug! I do hope to read more soon, and hope things calm down in your life
Dark Mermaid chapter 57 . 3/18
Longest fic I've ever read, I solely blame you for that fact I haven't written in a week lol. Fantastic storyline, fantastic character development! I find myself wondering if Pius(sp?) ring didn't work because he was under the potion, but then decided it couldn't be because then the ministry would know about the rings. I find myself going "hurry up Severus" far too many times lol and loving all the relationships. I'd like to finally see Fleur and Lucius happy together, even if it means killing off bill, and I have a theory the Fleur will be able to heal Lucius like hermione did for Severus, and who doesn't want more little malfoys? I have to return to the real world (ugh) at least until you add another fantastic chapter -which I hope is soon - and as a further note, this is the longest reviewing have ever written. So clearly this us t a fic to be taken lightly! Hope to see more from you soon!
1,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »