Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
CassiMac chapter 57 . 8/29
Please keep updating! I'm really getting into this story
This is a great story. please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
brandi.hector chapter 57 . 8/20
Will there be anymore updates on this? I have really enjoyed this story. Ready for more...:)
SSHGfan14 chapter 52 . 8/15
dying for an update... love this story.
loverofanime41302 chapter 52 . 8/14
TEARS TEARS SO MANY TEARS WHY CAN'T ALL LIFE BE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS? AT THIS POINT I JUST HAVE TO ASSUME THAT THIS IS NOT HOW THIS IS TO BE BECAUSE TEARS TEARS SO MANY TEARS AND IT IS REALLY LATE SO JUST... My overreaction is totally founded. Seriously, what you do to my FEELS, darling, just...

*sobbing* Lucius... TEARS
I'm going out of my mind waiting on an update for this story! Can't wait!
Posy whitne9 chapter 8 . 7/11
Love this story
arizonalove chapter 57 . 6/14
Okay first off I would just like to say that this story has consumed any free time I have had as of late, and that's not me complaining. I'm late to the game, very late as a matter of fact! This story is just amazing with every chapter I'm blown away. I absolutely adore Severus and Hermione's relationship and the way you've portrayed it! Also, I really don't care what anyone says, I love the Lucius/Fleur story line and I truly wish them all the happiness in the world! I also desperately hope that Fleur has had the same healing affect on Lucius that Hermione did on Sev.

I also neeed to know what's going on with Ronald! While he's probably my least favorite character ever, no matter what story he's in, I hope Yaxley hasn't figured him out or turned him against them making him a double, double agent? Lol.

I also adore your love scenes. Some have made me all out blush at the passion, whereas others have almost had me in tears because of the slow burn passion love making.

I'm happy to see that Michael is starting to make a come around, I love his reaction to finding out what had happened to him and Helen. And while we're on the subject, Helen is a lady beast! Love her.

Plus and Narcissa - woah, pregnant, engaged! Love them as well! I'm happy Hermione has found a friend in Narcissa as well as Sev finding a rekindled friendship in her. He needs her just as much as he need Lucius.

I love how Molly is helping Hermione not only accept the extra power but helping her control it! I would love to see more of that, as well as a crazy hormonal Hermione going all Hulkish again:D throughly enjoyed reading that.

Finally, can Sev stop delaying the inevitable? Just marry the woman already!

Thank you for this amazing story, and please update soon! I don't know if I can stand not having an update soon!

Sincerely,
A HUGE fan!
Can't wait for the next update! Hope all is well for you!
Going out of my mind waiting for updates! Love this story so much! Hope all is well with you! Can't wait to hear more!
bookworm661 chapter 57 . 5/17
Looking forward to the proposal. Hope its soon.
HollowQueen chapter 45 . 5/9
Amazing. Cant wait to read more
update soon please! :-)
This is my favorite story and I have to admit that I check up on it every day to see if it has been updated because I cant wait for everything that is yet to come! Hope that you are doing well!
jensteed chapter 19 . 4/19
It's an interesting story, but honestly it's becoming a bit of a struggle to get through. They're just to OOC for me personally and he doesn't read like Severus Snape, he comes across more like a teenager than a nearly 40 year old (especially calling her Mione)
I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to bring down the story, obviously tons of people really enjoy it but it's just not for me. Thanks for some fun reading :)
1,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »