Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
mudbloodhater chapter 1 . 3/28
And I start again. At chapter 1. Oh so glorious.
evil-sensei iruka chapter 57 . 3/25
Nice story so far i really loveit!
LadyRainDancer chapter 57 . 3/19
It's Pansy the pug! I do hope to read more soon, and hope things calm down in your life
Dark Mermaid chapter 57 . 3/18
Longest fic I've ever read, I solely blame you for that fact I haven't written in a week lol. Fantastic storyline, fantastic character development! I find myself wondering if Pius(sp?) ring didn't work because he was under the potion, but then decided it couldn't be because then the ministry would know about the rings. I find myself going "hurry up Severus" far too many times lol and loving all the relationships. I'd like to finally see Fleur and Lucius happy together, even if it means killing off bill, and I have a theory the Fleur will be able to heal Lucius like hermione did for Severus, and who doesn't want more little malfoys? I have to return to the real world (ugh) at least until you add another fantastic chapter -which I hope is soon - and as a further note, this is the longest reviewing have ever written. So clearly this us t a fic to be taken lightly! Hope to see more from you soon!
vampirela69 chapter 57 . 3/17
fantastic chapter, tnx
I seriously love this so much. I check up on it nearly every day hoping for an update. Please don't leave us. I've been abandoned by so many authors :(
Minxie chapter 57 . 3/15
Poor lucius. Feel sorry for him. And who is pansy working for ? Another great one.
sophiasaywhaat chapter 57 . 3/16
Soooo I've just binged this story for 2 days and oh daaaamn I didn't know how much I needed it! Amazing story can't wait for it to be updated!
Cynthiasmiles chapter 57 . 3/14
Loved this. I worry about Severus and his triggers but it's good to see that he recognises that Hermione is worth compromising for.

And knowing what you're going through right now, I can wait for more. You know where I am.
A fan chapter 57 . 3/13
That was brilliant. I hope real life eases up. Update when you can
SaraLo chapter 52 . 3/10
Brilliant chapter.
RosieLeaNeedsTea chapter 57 . 3/7
OMG that was good. Love how the both hate tinsel and they both saw that they were kind of in the wrong but not at the same time.

My heart breaks for lucius and Fleur and I'm glad Harry is ok. What is pansy doing ? X
voldyhasnonose chapter 57 . 3/5
I'm finally all caught up! I had a snow day today so it seemed fitting :) I really cannot stand Pugfaced Pansy Parkinson. I swear to Cerci that if I ever met her in real life I would hit a bitch. I am not a violent person, but Pansy Parkinson makes me digress from my normal behaviors. Cannot wait for the next chapter love! :D
thatperfectsomeone chapter 57 . 3/5
shite you scared me with that pregnancy business.. what the heck is Pansy up to...what is her end game...like I need mooorree :)
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »