Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
AlwaysHisQueen chapter 58 . 7/20
Do you plan on returning to this story?
Alifromnm chapter 58 . 7/4
Spent the past week reading your wonderful story. Didn't realize you had been working on it so long. Thank you for the wonderful read and I hope you come back to it soon.
voldyhasnonose chapter 58 . 6/26
Hello love! So glad you're back. I know you've had a busy year and things have been difficult, but no worries, none are angry, just glad you're back to us, safe, sound, and writing.
This has been sitting in my inbox for far too long and I'm glad I've finally had a chance to get to it. It was stunning as always, though some of the pieces of it (how else do I address the dialogues between each break?) seemed slightly rushed. Maybe it was just your eagerness to push this out after a year or perhaps, I'm just crazy, but that's how it seemed.
I'm so glad Lucius and Fleur can finally be together! I ship them so hard because of this story! I'm also waiting for shit to fly in a spectacular motion towards the fan with the weird headmaster guys from Durmstrang; because nothing can ever go smoothly for poor Severus.
Glad you're back love and know that I'm here should you need to vent to a faceless person on the internet about anything in your life. I find sometimes its actually a huge relief to tell someone you don't personally know about the shit show that strolls into town and sets up shop in our lives.
So much hotness
I love his grandmother and by god the build up to their first time was hot.
Funny chapter. I do love how you write.
Interesting
carolinesi chapter 58 . 6/17
BratGirl1983 chapter 58 . 6/16
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
emsmolloy chapter 41 . 6/12
Auroras Jenkins chapter 58 . 5/28
Great that Lucius and Fleur finely got together. Nice proposal.
I loved this chapter. It was funny and very interesting.
The plot thickens. I loved the pub banter. Not sure about Adrian though.
I loved this chapter. Lots of insight to another way of life and lots of intrigue. Really glad I found this story. Hope it continues to be as good
That was hot and yet I love how you get the story in there too. Really enjoying this
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »