Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
SSHGfan14 chapter 57 . 1/14
update? I'm itching for more...
becx7 chapter 57 . 12/27/2015
Oh this story is amazing love the way you portray all the characters true to the books but with your own little additions! Fantastic story with some very original ideas please please please finish this it's a true masterpiece of fanfiction
Miranda chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
All I want for Christmas is for this to get updated. Hope all is well with you.
Victoria Carrera chapter 57 . 10/23/2015
Please write more! ! I love this story so very much.
MakeItStop.Pls chapter 57 . 10/20/2015
More please. I've read up to here six times and this is killing me. Please more... :)
k.barger chapter 57 . 9/23/2015
I can not wait for the next chapter of this story. I am in love.
SSHGfan14 chapter 57 . 9/5/2015
I'm DYING for the next part of this... I've read the entire thing twice.
CassiMac chapter 57 . 8/29/2015
Please keep updating! I'm really getting into this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is a great story. please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
brandi.hector chapter 57 . 8/20/2015
Will there be anymore updates on this? I have really enjoyed this story. Ready for more...:)
SSHGfan14 chapter 52 . 8/15/2015
dying for an update... love this story.
loverofanime41302 chapter 52 . 8/14/2015
TEARS TEARS SO MANY TEARS WHY CAN'T ALL LIFE BE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS? AT THIS POINT I JUST HAVE TO ASSUME THAT THIS IS NOT HOW THIS IS TO BE BECAUSE TEARS TEARS SO MANY TEARS AND IT IS REALLY LATE SO JUST... My overreaction is totally founded. Seriously, what you do to my FEELS, darling, just...

*sobbing* Lucius... TEARS
Guest chapter 39 . 7/21/2015
I'm going out of my mind waiting on an update for this story! Can't wait!
Posy whitne9 chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Love this story
arizonalove chapter 57 . 6/14/2015
Okay first off I would just like to say that this story has consumed any free time I have had as of late, and that's not me complaining. I'm late to the game, very late as a matter of fact! This story is just amazing with every chapter I'm blown away. I absolutely adore Severus and Hermione's relationship and the way you've portrayed it! Also, I really don't care what anyone says, I love the Lucius/Fleur story line and I truly wish them all the happiness in the world! I also desperately hope that Fleur has had the same healing affect on Lucius that Hermione did on Sev.

I also neeed to know what's going on with Ronald! While he's probably my least favorite character ever, no matter what story he's in, I hope Yaxley hasn't figured him out or turned him against them making him a double, double agent? Lol.

I also adore your love scenes. Some have made me all out blush at the passion, whereas others have almost had me in tears because of the slow burn passion love making.

I'm happy to see that Michael is starting to make a come around, I love his reaction to finding out what had happened to him and Helen. And while we're on the subject, Helen is a lady beast! Love her.

Plus and Narcissa - woah, pregnant, engaged! Love them as well! I'm happy Hermione has found a friend in Narcissa as well as Sev finding a rekindled friendship in her. He needs her just as much as he need Lucius.

I love how Molly is helping Hermione not only accept the extra power but helping her control it! I would love to see more of that, as well as a crazy hormonal Hermione going all Hulkish again:D throughly enjoyed reading that.

Finally, can Sev stop delaying the inevitable? Just marry the woman already!

Thank you for this amazing story, and please update soon! I don't know if I can stand not having an update soon!

Sincerely,