Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
rdautenhahn chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
Welcome back! So excited to see an update ️
Coralie chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
Went on tumblr and saw that you've ypdated. I can't tell you how happy I am because I love this story so much and I've got chemo on Monday so I'll be able to read it all again next week with this new chapter which I really enjoyed. Thank you
Sara chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
OMG. I cried when I saw this at the top of the list again. I am so sorry you have been through so much but...you seem quite happy now and boy, you've not lost it. In fact your writing is even more realistic and fabulous.

Hope you update soon but understand if it takes a while.
Angelus23 chapter 57 . 2/25/2016
I cannot tell you how freakin ecstatic I am that ur back to carry on with this days,I loved this one but, before I read the newest chappie,I have to go back to the beginning, else I'll never be able to appreciate it back
Grovek26 chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
Excellent chapter. Also glad things are looking up for you.
Guest chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
Thanks for the update - and sending support your way for the curves life has thrown you.
Sampdoria chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
Thank you so much for a most fantastic update, I loved it. I loved that Lucius and Fleur finally was able to be together and is totally happy you solved it by giving Bill someone he loves more. I loved that Severus finally proposed.
I look forward to read more.
FleurDeNuage chapter 36 . 2/25/2016
Hello Mrs HH,

I'm a french reader of fanfiction. So sorry for any mistakes :s. I've already read your fic once but it was a certain time ago. And when I come back to you, just WOAH! 57 Chapters! You are incredible! I have an enormous imagiation but I can't translate it with words so I love your work!
I hope you are well and that you will continue this fic because I'm seriously in love with it :)

Fleur De Nuage.
StrongHermione chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
Welcome back! Of course I realised that it had been a while since you updated but I was shocked that it was nearly a year! I hope everything is sorted, or rapidly approaching that state, now. I am glad you have been able to find the time and energy to write again.

I loved this chapter, I am so happy that Lucius and Fleur can be together openly now. I think Hermione should have made Ron grovel a bit more though lol.

Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next update whenever that may be x
RVZC chapter 58 . 2/25/2016
I am so happy you are back! I am elated to have more. Thank you. This was the first FF I ever read and your magic is the reason I endeavored into this world further. More importantly I'm happy for you. It seems as though you are finding your joy again. Be well. Again, thank you.
Janniena chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
First of all. I hope you are doing well and I want to wish you the Best for everything that is to come your way. And I would wait again 361 days just to read your story.

And know to the Chapter. It was great, perfekt. As always written wonderful and I am so happy to read this Story from the beginning again since it is one of my favorite by far. And belive me I read a lot.

Take your time with writing.

Hugs from Berlin Germany
Janniena
arizonalove chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I can't say it enough! When I got the email that this story had been updated, my eyes bulged from my head. I immediately texted a friend telling her it had been updated and proceeded to cry a bit. I've read the chapter twice and am probably going to reread the entire story! You are magnificent. Please, please update again soon!
jirle chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
So happy to have the story back! Hope things go better for you, and thanks for the Christmas lemons.
Eminator chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
I'm sorry to hear your life has been so very busy, and divorce is hard, but I'm very glad you're alright and writing again! It was a lovely chapter! I especially liked that there's a magical reason that the boys are behaving so poorly and ooc. I like that all the soul-mated couples have a chance at being happy and I look forward to more!
Marriage1988 chapter 58 . 2/24/2016
Yay!

Great update. Looking forward to the next chapter of this lovely story!
1,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »