Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
SaraLo chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Great chapter. Lovely first kiss, but why do I feel that Lucius is going to cause them trouble?
SaraLo chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Another good chapter. I wonder if their feelings at this stage are real but there seems to be more to this than meets the eye. Can't wait to read more.
SaraLo chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This story was recommended to me and I have to say that this first chapter has me gripped. I know what I will be reading for the next couple of weeks.
StrangeButTrue chapter 54 . 12/21/2014
Whilst I missed Severus, I loved the development of lucius and Fleur and Hermione's chat with helga. I like Emile by the way. Great chapter but what is Narcissa up to?
A chapter 55 . 12/17/2014
It's been SO LONG since you updated! I can't believe I've waited all these years to read this and it's here that I finally get my cliffhanger. Update soon please!
StrangeButTrue chapter 53 . 12/16/2014
Really nicely done.
StrangeButTrue chapter 52 . 12/16/2014
Bloody hell. That was a wonderful chapter and I love how you keep the danger in the background. Brilliant
HawkAngel XD chapter 55 . 12/15/2014
oh my! that was incredible! amazing work! update soon please!

HawkAngel
Carla chapter 55 . 12/15/2014
My heart breaks for Severus and Hermione. We went through similar and my husband went through the same worries in his head. Thank you for writing this.
StrangeButTrue chapter 51 . 12/15/2014
Wonderful conversations. Theo's a cheeky boy! Love their dinner and the final declaration before the big one. I do enjoy the fact that Severus is still vulnerable (enjoy is probAbly the wrong word) and Hermione is his emotional rock.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Excellent chapter
Guest chapter 55 . 12/7/2014
Please update soon. This story is my favourite and need to know what happened.
StrangeButTrue chapter 50 . 12/6/2014
Very nice. And lucius is back, but I just want to hug him.
StrangeButTrue chapter 49 . 12/6/2014
Really powerful chapter. Really sad, but Narcissa's pregnant, which was just so unexpected.

But the conflict in Severus at Horace's beside was gut wrenching.

A hard chapter to enjoy but that doesn't mean it wasn't well written. Well done.
StrangeButTrue chapter 48 . 12/6/2014
I'm worried about Severus. He seems very stressed. Loved the scenes again. George and Angelina are great and was Minerva suggesting that she knew a spell for transfiguring something into an adult toy? Brilliant!
1,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »