Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
SaraLo chapter 13 . 1/5
That was hot and interesting.
SaraLo chapter 12 . 1/4
Great chapter. Loved the three wizards getting drunk, but I'm curious about Draco's boyfriend. Is he really a Muggle or is he trouble disguised as one? Can't wait for the next chapter.
adara1103 chapter 55 . 1/3
This is such a wonderful story. The way it flows is amazing. I am glad to have found it on this site. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Please say it will be soon.
sookienorthman94 chapter 55 . 12/29/2014
Hi, I just read your entire story in 32 hours, it is AMAZIMG, can not wait for the next chapter. Plus, will there be a happy ending for Lucius and Fleur. It should be.
Lots of virtual love, Sookie
Luna de Papel chapter 55 . 12/29/2014
I'm so happy Hermione and Severus are back together! But that ending is evil, aa the eyelining of Severus' eyes is about to be interrupted, the least you could do is update soon. Right? Right ;)
Luna de Papel chapter 54 . 12/29/2014
There was so much going on in this chapter, and all of it very interesting not to mention intense (especially Fleur and Lucius), but I still just can't get past...
Yes, Severus in eyeliner :D It sure did me in!
Guest chapter 55 . 12/28/2014
Please update soon.
SaraLo chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Anther great chapter.
SaraLo chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
I'm really enjoying this.
SaraLo chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Another great chapter
SaraLo chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Their blossoming relationship is beautiful and clumsy. I am enjoying it already.
SaraLo chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I hope Lucius doesn't cause trouble. Another good one.
SaraLo chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Another strong chapter. I really love what you are doing with the characters.
SaraLo chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Lovely chapter.
StrangeButTrue chapter 55 . 12/27/2014
Finally, I've managed to read the last chapter and I'm now caught up. I just loved the discussions, the reunion was perfectly realistic and sexy. Poor Draco and Luna. What is Narcissa up to? Now, can't wait for the rest.
1,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »