Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Cynthia chapter 56 . 2/9/2015
Oh my Jesus! This is absolutely the most amazing fanfiction I've read!
Please hurry with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 56 . 2/4/2015
Please update. I look every morning and pout when I see you've not updated. Love this story do much.
TycheSong chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Congratulations! This story/art has been nominated for the 2014 SSHG Fan Fic Awards in the category of "Best Work In Progress." The nomination period does not end until 29 January, so if you have fics that you feel deserve recognition in the 2014 year, please check out our site and nominate them! A complete list of nominations for each category will be posted on 2 February 2015.

Our award site can be found at .com.

If you wish to decline this nomination and not participate, please email the admins at SSHGficawards . If we do not hear from you we will assume that your nomination has been accepted.

You can also find us on facebook in the closed group "The SSHG Fic Awards."

Have an awesome day!

SSHGFicAward Mods
(TycheSong, AraeOfSomething & Wildcard_fic)
Guest chapter 56 . 1/29/2015
Update soon please. I need to know what's going on. Getting really exciting
SaraLo chapter 50 . 1/30/2015
That was hot, sweet, sad and interesting
SaraLo chapter 49 . 1/30/2015
This was just so sad but beautifully done.
SaraLo chapter 48 . 1/30/2015
So much emotion.
onecelestialbeing chapter 56 . 1/27/2015
LOL! So I just choked about you breaking my eyes (you did not ;) ) and someone else asked me about that and I laughed my head off.

Now dammit, hurry up and send me 57 because folks are on edge over here!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Poor Hermione. He ended up with a greasy-haired Death Eater.
SaraLo chapter 47 . 1/25/2015
Brilliant chapter. The scene at Azkaban was vivid and heartbreaking but lives the other scenes too. Severus on the bed in an open shirt, boxers and glasses particularly. X
SaraLo chapter 46 . 1/25/2015
Great chapter. Loved the romance and the intrigue. It is a shame about Slughorn. Loved the scene with Harry. I wonder how Ron will react
SaraLo chapter 45 . 1/24/2015
Severus in glasses...

Another strong chapter.
SaraLo chapter 44 . 1/24/2015
Great chapter. Loved the scene at beauxbatons and Severus' response to hermione's question. Evil cliffie
AuntieL chapter 56 . 1/24/2015
I'm curious to see where their magical limits are now...

Glad that Severus was healed, and kind of glad she's not pregnant. It would put things out of order, so to speak, and Severus promised to do this the right way.
SaraLo chapter 43 . 1/24/2015
Fantastic chapter. It's nice to see lucius isn't quite the smooth bastard that he thinks he is.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »