Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
RosieLeaNeedsTea chapter 59 . 12/23/2016
Just seen that you've updated! Loved the chapter and can't wait to find out what's going on. Knowing you, it won't be what we expect!
Ahugefan chapter 59 . 12/22/2016
Don't want to wait for more. Need it now
scarletblackdies chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Oh gods! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 59 . 12/21/2016
Interesting prophecy. Can't wait for it to be deciphered. Really want to know who harkinssen Is too. Love all the mystery
CrystalViolet chapter 59 . 12/22/2016
Given how beautifully written this is, I feel my review should be more elegant than this is so good! Alas, that's all my mind will let me exclaim. I found this story a few days ago and I have read through the chapters as quickly as possible. Your writing and story are beautiful. I cannot wait for more!
Minxie chapter 59 . 12/19/2016
Loved it. Intrigued by what you decide to do next
Steffy4s3 chapter 58 . 12/20/2016
Wonderfully written. I am glad to hear that things are settling down for you. RL is going to happen whether or not we want it to. I love your story, and as such I was hoping that all was well with you. Thank you for sharing a piece of you and your heart.
Guest chapter 59 . 12/19/2016
Loved it.
Guest chapter 59 . 12/18/2016
I love this story it's had me up late for the last 3 nights reading it! Beautifully written cannot wait for the next chapter
JM2010 chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
Okay, so I REALLY like this story. There are a couple places that they use endearments a little too often, but other than that, the plot is good and their relationship is interesting. However I noticed in this chapter during the love scene that you stated this was the first time they were completely naked together, and I just wanted to kindly remind you that leading up to this point you have had them both fully unclothed at the same time in Hogwarts while they were "exploring." Its a minor continuity issue, and a simple edit. Over all, it's a really fun, fluffy story though!
sherbertlemons98 chapter 59 . 12/18/2016
Excellent story! I look forward to hearing more! I really appreciate the character development and well-designed plot, as well as the impeccable grammar & editing. Your story flows beautifully, and every chapter has been a treat to read. I flew through the first 59 chapters... and now I am eagerly awaiting your next update! I hope this story continues for a long time.
AuntieL chapter 59 . 12/16/2016
I was SO happy to see this! Interesting prophecy... poor Pansy is in over her head, I fear...

It's nice to see Lucius happy.
Pennieyoung chapter 59 . 12/14/2016
This is a wonderful story, this chapter made me feel all warm inside. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours:):):)
mshccs chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Ohmigosh! Pansy, severus and seduction! Cant wait to see how it will go!
Grovek26 chapter 59 . 12/13/2016