Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
FrancineHibiscus chapter 60 . 8/9
Huzzah, an update! An exciting one, too!

Ron is really bad at spying...
Brightki chapter 60 . 8/9
Bahahaha oh man, I just love it! I need to reread the whole thing one of these days.
Katemary chapter 59 . 8/4
Please finish this excellent story asap
decadenceofmysoul chapter 59 . 7/25
Awesome story so far!
Wow what an accomplishment is this book, fanfic! So complex and romantic adventurous and Sevmione, like I love it. Please continue with much more. The best fanfic that I have ever read! It just absorbs me into this other world. I have resorted to rereading it. Congrats to your talent and vision. Now again, more.
Maia chapter 59 . 6/24
I love this fic so much and have been reading it for a while. Do you know how many more chapters there's gonna be. This is amazing thank you for your hard work
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 59 . 6/20
More, please update the next chapter quickly! Happy Father's Day!
Emperor's Sister chapter 59 . 6/16
Hola

This came recommended to me and I'm so glad, because I LOVE IT! Oooh I bet the prophecy is talking about little Emile! And I can't wait to see them catch Pansy out, they will right?! Please write more soon!
bumblebeesnape chapter 59 . 6/15
The next chapter comes out when...? Hello?! I love this story so much. Why can't you just finish it? :'( ugh
Love the story- plot, characterisation and depth. It is truly original. I hope you are ok and not just because I'd like to read more.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 5/15
Need an update soon. So much happening
Melanie chapter 59 . 5/9
Please utdate the story. Love it
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 59 . 4/29
Oh, please do update soon! I've really enjoyed this fic and am looking forward to a bit more drama. (But no more of Hermione calling Severus "mister", please? It seems so out of place, or maybe OOC, every time.) I hope you get some time soon. :)
Carmela Vercelli324 chapter 59 . 4/20
i really love this, i've spend merely two weeks to read this...wonderful, please update soon...
PowderPink73 chapter 59 . 3/25
Love this story so much! This is my 4th time reading it, I cannot wait for your next updates :)
1,699 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »