Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
sophiasaywhaat chapter 57 . 3/16
Soooo I've just binged this story for 2 days and oh daaaamn I didn't know how much I needed it! Amazing story can't wait for it to be updated!
Cynthiasmiles chapter 57 . 3/14
Loved this. I worry about Severus and his triggers but it's good to see that he recognises that Hermione is worth compromising for.

And knowing what you're going through right now, I can wait for more. You know where I am.
A fan chapter 57 . 3/13
That was brilliant. I hope real life eases up. Update when you can
SaraLo chapter 52 . 3/10
Brilliant chapter.
RosieLeaNeedsTea chapter 57 . 3/7
OMG that was good. Love how the both hate tinsel and they both saw that they were kind of in the wrong but not at the same time.

My heart breaks for lucius and Fleur and I'm glad Harry is ok. What is pansy doing ? X
voldyhasnonose chapter 57 . 3/5
I'm finally all caught up! I had a snow day today so it seemed fitting :) I really cannot stand Pugfaced Pansy Parkinson. I swear to Cerci that if I ever met her in real life I would hit a bitch. I am not a violent person, but Pansy Parkinson makes me digress from my normal behaviors. Cannot wait for the next chapter love! :D
thatperfectsomeone chapter 57 . 3/5
shite you scared me with that pregnancy business.. what the heck is Pansy up to...what is her end game...like I need mooorree :)
voldyhasnonose chapter 56 . 3/5
I absolutely love how you include Winky in your story. She is such an important character in the series in my opnion and she is majorly forgotten about, espcially in the movies. It just warms my heart that you write her. 3
voldyhasnonose chapter 55 . 3/5
I enjoy the idea of Severus and Hermione adopting. I feel like its very much in Hermione's "I'm a Gryffindor, help everyone" nature. I also think that Severus would potentially be very happy with adopting a child because he would feel like the child would stand a better chance if it weren't his biologically. One of his many untrue beliefs about himself. Wonderful as always dear.
voldyhasnonose chapter 54 . 3/5
I for one adore the Fleur and Lucius storyline. I think they could be a good support system for each other, because Bill is obviously not so. I'm so glad I'm finally catching up. I've missed this. Love to you as always.
voldyhasnonose chapter 53 . 3/5
I love Hermione's mum! Oh she is so sweet seeming! But that cliff hanger? No buena senorita.
voldyhasnonose chapter 52 . 3/5
Poor Lucius. I can't even imagine how he feels. Or how Hermione and Severus feel faced with the same plight.
mudbloodhater chapter 57 . 3/5
Yay! You updated!
Your story makes me smile so much every time I read it. It's just beautiful and the only way anyone should ever want a Snager/Snamione Story to be like 3
Much Love,
Creash x
Ps. I swear to god, I don't know how it's possible how your writing is so perfect as it is. But it's almost as if it's getting better and better every time you post.
roni2010 chapter 57 . 3/4
Pansy is the spy, right! Glad Hermione located Severus at his hiding place, and dissusion on why he doesn't like Christmas! Great chapie!
1,519 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »