Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Nice chat with severus and draco. Good chapter.
Wow! That was exciting and sexy and...really interesting.
I kind of feel sorry for Lucius but I hope he doesn't cause these two any trouble. I do find the conversation s in this story very entertaining
Hanable-13 chapter 58 . 5/11
oh.. thats a very naughty place to stop. bad author.. no cookie for u.

lol but honestly i just reread the whole bloody thing and i LOVE it, few errors here or there but nothing huge, someone standing up twice and junk like that. dont let us wait to much longer for the update. PLZZZZZ
Another really good chapter
Applecharlotte chapter 1 . 5/5
This story is amazing. I hope your life is settled and you are in a better place for yourself.
Really loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next
RNinNeed chapter 58 . 5/5
I usually don't read incomplete stories but you had me hooked before I realized. I love this story and am now dying for more! Hope your life has settled down some now. Pull out the muse and dust it off and let's get this rolling again please!
note-a-flat chapter 58 . 5/4
*squeal* this chapter was absolutely adorable and I am so glad I've waited till now to read it. I'm in the middle of my summer college exams and reading this just made my day so much better! Thank you so much for this story I absolutely adore it. Can't wait for the next chapter when ever you get a chance to post it!
carmine.vesper chapter 58 . 5/3
I just spent a week reading this whole thing and now there's an adorable not-cliffie and you haven't updated in ages! I hope all is well, and I can't wait to read what you've got up next.
Another great chapter
Very interesting
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 55 . 4/21
I'm a little
confused
I guess about the stance taken about adoption in this fic as an adopted child myself but I guess I never thought about it.. then again my own mother seems to have reservations about adoption - in spite of adopting me a living breathing human.
but yeah
this fic, i'm into it. been reading it all week. Some of the arguments between characters seems a little.. cut and dry and having some people just be angry as fuck and then calm down. sort of feel like it wouldn't hurt to write a little more of their feelings and not just the people "in the right". but yeah! thank you for this long ass story of hg/ss. really helped me relax during testing week bless.
shelly3983 chapter 58 . 4/21
Just read this all again and i can't wait for more. My prayers for your RL trials and that they end soon. You are so very talented. Thank you for sharing.
I love the conversations between dumbledore and severus
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »