Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
voldyhasnonose chapter 52 . 3/5
Poor Lucius. I can't even imagine how he feels. Or how Hermione and Severus feel faced with the same plight.
mudbloodhater chapter 57 . 3/5
Yay! You updated!
Your story makes me smile so much every time I read it. It's just beautiful and the only way anyone should ever want a Snager/Snamione Story to be like 3
Much Love,
Creash x
Ps. I swear to god, I don't know how it's possible how your writing is so perfect as it is. But it's almost as if it's getting better and better every time you post.
roni2010 chapter 57 . 3/4
Pansy is the spy, right! Glad Hermione located Severus at his hiding place, and dissusion on why he doesn't like Christmas! Great chapie!
Slydraco chapter 57 . 3/4
Your not gonna update this story anytime soon are you?
It's killing me! Please update soon..please please please...with cherries on top...
Sara chapter 57 . 3/3
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next
casper22 chapter 57 . 3/3
Firstly congratulations on your nomination, it's well deserved- and good luck, i don't see why you cannot be a serious contender for the award.

This chapter was intense, i loved Draco and Neville especially winding Hermione up- it's nice to see Neville being more comfortable around the group.
Poor Sev, he really did overreact didn't he, but i'm glad they made up quickly and both were honest about their failings in their argument.
Blaise deserves a bigger punishment to me, but i think it was a good break for Ginny and he as in there is no mixed feelings now.
Pansy- now what a nasty girl she is and definately needs investigating- hopefully she isn't using anyone else like she is using Cho, who i got angry at and then felt very sad for when it was revealed she wasn't in her right mind.
Can we just mention poor Lucius, my heart is breaking for him again- you know he's my favourite but he's so sad right now. Fingers crossed something good happens for him at Christmas.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, you've left it wide open and the drama is building. Christmas is a magical time of year so i'm excited to see how you write Sev and Hermione's christmas.
Best Wishes
MissMegan24 chapter 57 . 3/2
Wow - great story! Took me a few days to get through, quite an impressive feat of writing. Looking forward to the mystery being solved :)
AuntieL chapter 57 . 3/2
Loved that they have a mutual loading of tinsel. I have to agree. I also liked that they eventually got it together without too much angst.
RhodaBush chapter 57 . 3/1
More please!
Luna de Papel chapter 57 . 3/1
Despite the long wait, a new chapter of this story always makes my day.
So, is Pansy, or is it because of Pansy that Severus knows who the spy is?
Are Harry and Ginny really made for each other? Isn't there absolutely anyone else for Harry? Yeah, sorry, I just don't like your Ginny much and she did wrong Harry, didn't seem to care she was betraying her commitment to him while doing so (at least until she was caught) and wasn't she even jealous of Lucius at the time? Maybe I'm just projecting there, since for me betrayal is a one way trip... Harry obviously can be a much better person than I :)
Cat130 chapter 57 . 3/1
Really enjoyed the chapter
Grovek26 chapter 57 . 3/1
Excellent & well worth the wait.
AiymaSnikies chapter 11 . 3/1
Oh I cannot wait to hear what happens to Ron now lol
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 3/1
That was soo hot
AiymaSnikies chapter 5 . 3/1
This Is An Aweome Story Each Chapter Leaves Me Hungry For The Next chapter.
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »