Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Grovek26 chapter 60 . 8/10/2017
Excellent chapter. Can't help feeling is going to slip up massively. But bless he means well!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 60 . 8/10/2017
Wonderful developments!
I can't imagine updating fics when so busy, so it's great when good stories like this manage to get updated. When there's a long gap, I wonder if it'd be helpful to post a little catch up in the author's note before the chapter? Just to bring readers up to speed with what's recently happened in the story?
SnapeLover2005 chapter 60 . 8/9/2017
AN UPDATE! EEEKKKKK! I am so glad that Blaise is trying to help Pansy! I hope that Ron stays on the right track. #HAFHPotterhead
FrancineHibiscus chapter 60 . 8/9/2017
Huzzah, an update! An exciting one, too!

Ron is really bad at spying...
Brightki chapter 60 . 8/9/2017
Bahahaha oh man, I just love it! I need to reread the whole thing one of these days.
Katemary chapter 59 . 8/4/2017
Please finish this excellent story asap
decadenceofmysoul chapter 59 . 7/25/2017
Awesome story so far!
Guest chapter 59 . 7/2/2017
Wow what an accomplishment is this book, fanfic! So complex and romantic adventurous and Sevmione, like I love it. Please continue with much more. The best fanfic that I have ever read! It just absorbs me into this other world. I have resorted to rereading it. Congrats to your talent and vision. Now again, more.
Maia chapter 59 . 6/24/2017
I love this fic so much and have been reading it for a while. Do you know how many more chapters there's gonna be. This is amazing thank you for your hard work
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 59 . 6/20/2017
More, please update the next chapter quickly! Happy Father's Day!
Emperor's Sister chapter 59 . 6/16/2017
Hola

This came recommended to me and I'm so glad, because I LOVE IT! Oooh I bet the prophecy is talking about little Emile! And I can't wait to see them catch Pansy out, they will right?! Please write more soon!
bumblebeesnape chapter 59 . 6/15/2017
The next chapter comes out when...? Hello?! I love this story so much. Why can't you just finish it? :'( ugh
Guest chapter 59 . 6/12/2017
Love the story- plot, characterisation and depth. It is truly original. I hope you are ok and not just because I'd like to read more.
MidnightQuill420 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Need an update soon. So much happening
Melanie chapter 59 . 5/9/2017
Please utdate the story. Love it
1,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »