Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Cant wait to see where this goes. I've heard great things
lovethelab chapter 58 . 3/31
Thanks for the update - I had to go back and reread your story so I could remember everything that happened! Please update with the next chapter soon!
I am sorry to hear about your issues this past year and I hope 216 is a much better year for you.
brandi.hector chapter 58 . 3/28
So glad for this update that took me forever to read! I love it! I hope everything is calming down in your world so you can write more. I am in love with this fic!
SpencerHastings2011 chapter 30 . 3/26
I've made it this far with out reviewing but I caved when I read the line about losing ones bestfriend. It's by far my favorite line and it's hit close to home recently. This story has been amazing to read and you're immensely talented.
floresamarillas chapter 58 . 3/20
Great chapter! Can't wait til the next chapter :)
riniel123 chapter 43 . 3/16
Lovveeee it! Thanks for posting it!
Fellow Writer chapter 58 . 3/14
I love this story and the way you have more than one storyline going on, yet somehow it all seems to blend together. Brilliant storytelling.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 58 . 3/13
Lmao ask me before I ask you...love it..
GlasglowSmiler chapter 58 . 3/9
Sooo, I have spent the last couple weeks reading this story and finally have caught up... I cannot wait for more!
asimplemotif chapter 58 . 3/4
Love the chapter title! I can't wait to see what happens next and what kind of craziness goes on with Loony and Draco. I love all the pairings here. 3
Hooray chapter 58 . 3/2
You've finally updated and it's brilliant. Thank you so much and sorry you've been through a rubbish year. Hopefully you're passed it so you can do more fab chapters soon.
casper22 chapter 58 . 3/2
Firstly- welcome back. I'm so pleased to see you updating and with such a fantastic chapter too.
Secondly- I can't wait to see what's going to happen next, you always leave it right on the cliffhanger!
Thirdly- I am so sorry to hear you've been going through the difficulties you have, last we spoke I know you were stressed with work but hopeful it would quieten down, but to hear you've had other issues I fully understand why you've taken a break from writing because Real Life is much more important. I hope you find yourself in a better place and that writing is helping, if just a little, and I wish you every success with whatever you chose to do next.
Best Wishes, always
Casper22
nacy3451 chapter 58 . 3/1
Love this
mslm90 chapter 58 . 3/1
I am so happy you are back! This is one of my favourite stories and I cannot wait for more. I am so happy that things are progressing for Severus and Hermione and I also love the couple of Lucious and Fleur so I am happy that Bill cheated as well and things are working out a bit more smoothly for them. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »