Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Grovek26 chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Good chapter
Hanable-13 chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
i think ur being mean to them for fun and i dont like it *stomps foot and pouts* cant they just have one night of normality?

and snape is NOT going to fall for pansy seducing him.. i think the death eaters.. or whatever there calling themselves, r morons to think that is a good plan. he wont touch her with a 10 foot poll and hermione knows it. so unless she some how drugs him (not likely) and winds up in bed with him and they get caught mid... act... all thats gonna happen is kicking pansy out of the school or being watched so close she wont be able to do jack shit. let alone "help the cause"

*eye roll*

thats my .02 anyway.

H }:)
luv4edwardcullen chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Yay for the engagement but Pansy seducing Severus. Please tell me there is no cheating on here or I can't read the rest of the story.
emily444 chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Continue
RhodaBush chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
More please
Sampdoria chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Thank you so much for another great update.
diamondrose57 chapter 59 . 12/13/2016
Hooray an update! This is such a great story it would be a shame for it to remain unfinished!
Onyx Obsidian chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
So glad to see the update notice in my e-mail for this! And I'm so happy that they're finally engaged! Also, so glad that instead of the newer ring, Hermione wanted to honor Severus' family by wearing his grandmother's ring. I'm also hoping Pansy fails, or at least decides to ask Severus, or anyone, for help instead. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SnapeLover2005 chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
OMG, THEY'RE FINALLY ENGAGED! I'm so excited and then the prophecy, I just can't wait. I am loving this, thank you for continuing to write! #HomeAwayFromHogwartsPotterhead
Brightki chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
Hot damn, I just love this story! Loved seeing an update today! :)
RisingPhoenix29 chapter 58 . 12/8/2016
Are you going to finish this story? It's a very good read, I just wish to see the end.
bambicottage chapter 58 . 12/4/2016
I've really enjoyed reading your story & find myself desperately wanting to read more, I hope you manage to finish it.
koshina chapter 45 . 11/8/2016
It's an incredible story. I missed the dialogue between characters alot though. hope you take it as a constructive comment.
BookWormForLife2016 chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
eww so cute
BookWormForLife2016 chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
i love this book so much it is so good
1,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »