Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Onyx Obsidian chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
So glad to see the update notice in my e-mail for this! And I'm so happy that they're finally engaged! Also, so glad that instead of the newer ring, Hermione wanted to honor Severus' family by wearing his grandmother's ring. I'm also hoping Pansy fails, or at least decides to ask Severus, or anyone, for help instead. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SnapeLover2005 chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
OMG, THEY'RE FINALLY ENGAGED! I'm so excited and then the prophecy, I just can't wait. I am loving this, thank you for continuing to write! #HomeAwayFromHogwartsPotterhead
Brightki chapter 59 . 12/12/2016
Hot damn, I just love this story! Loved seeing an update today! :)
RisingPhoenix29 chapter 58 . 12/8/2016
Are you going to finish this story? It's a very good read, I just wish to see the end.
bambicottage chapter 58 . 12/4/2016
I've really enjoyed reading your story & find myself desperately wanting to read more, I hope you manage to finish it.
koshina chapter 45 . 11/8/2016
It's an incredible story. I missed the dialogue between characters alot though. hope you take it as a constructive comment.
BookWormForLife2016 chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
eww so cute
BookWormForLife2016 chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
i love this book so much it is so good
dhamann7878 chapter 58 . 9/21/2016
would to read more as soon as possible
Guest chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
I adored this chapter. You have the Characters down to a tee. I could hear Molly fussing and Arthur just getting on with things...and George was spot on. And I love Lucius...his conversations with hermione and severus are some of best I've read and they keep getting better. Well. Done..
Bettymoon chapter 58 . 8/24/2016
I've been reading this over the past few weeks and it's such an impressive piece of work! I feel rather bereft that I've come to the end, I do hope you have more in the pipeline as I really enjoy your writing. Great plot, brilliant characterisation and dialogue I can hear when reading it - superb!
miladydiana chapter 58 . 8/18/2016
hello

great story, and i know that you re probably very busy but please assure us that you ll continue it :) i for one am prepared to wait indefinitely.
I can t wait for the wedding :)
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2016
Another great chapter. Glad lucius is back
Guest chapter 22 . 8/3/2016