Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
MissMegan24 chapter 57 . 3/2
Wow - great story! Took me a few days to get through, quite an impressive feat of writing. Looking forward to the mystery being solved :)
AuntieL chapter 57 . 3/2
Loved that they have a mutual loading of tinsel. I have to agree. I also liked that they eventually got it together without too much angst.
RhodaBush chapter 57 . 3/1
More please!
Luna de Papel chapter 57 . 3/1
Despite the long wait, a new chapter of this story always makes my day.
So, is Pansy, or is it because of Pansy that Severus knows who the spy is?
Are Harry and Ginny really made for each other? Isn't there absolutely anyone else for Harry? Yeah, sorry, I just don't like your Ginny much and she did wrong Harry, didn't seem to care she was betraying her commitment to him while doing so (at least until she was caught) and wasn't she even jealous of Lucius at the time? Maybe I'm just projecting there, since for me betrayal is a one way trip... Harry obviously can be a much better person than I :)
Cat130 chapter 57 . 3/1
Really enjoyed the chapter
Grovek26 chapter 57 . 3/1
Excellent & well worth the wait.
AiymaSnikies chapter 11 . 3/1
Oh I cannot wait to hear what happens to Ron now lol
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 3/1
That was soo hot
AiymaSnikies chapter 5 . 3/1
This Is An Aweome Story Each Chapter Leaves Me Hungry For The Next chapter.
mshccs chapter 57 . 3/1
Pansy huh? Hmmm...
FlameOfHades chapter 57 . 3/1
Oh. My. Word.
I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! These endings have me on edge so much, I'm so excited to see what happens!
You're a wonderful person to be putting so much time into these chapters, it's all coming together so well and I admire your dedication.
Thank you for all you do, and all hail the next chapter!
viola1701e chapter 57 . 3/1
Oh dear, Harry knows how to pick them (snicker)
And Pannsy Parkinson cant be acting on her own ...who else?
Amanda Payne chapter 57 . 2/28
Ack! Cliffie! Not the evil cliffie! I agree though, Tinsel is EVIL! Keep up the good work! This is by far one of my most favorite stories!
Sampdoria chapter 57 . 2/28
loved the update, thank you so much.
Brightki chapter 57 . 2/28
EEEEEE! That was just awesome. Loved loved loved!
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »