Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Peytonkmc chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
I NEED MORE! my precious, my precious... please update soon.

Ron's involvement with Death Eaters was no quite predictable, but not surprising. I never thought about the blond woman; I'm looking forward for Hermione's full powers to surface!
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
update soon...hopefully hermione wont be harmed and that they will stop the tramp ron brought with him and he rots in azakaban.
Grovek26 chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
dragoon811 chapter 35 . 2/14/2013
Excellent chapter! So glad to see an update for you!

Such drama; can't wait for the next go!
I4got2004 chapter 34 . 2/8/2013
Sooooo good! I can't wait to read more.
Leggomygreggo21 chapter 34 . 2/6/2013
I really love this story! I came across it a couple days ago when I was looking on tumblr, I was hooked from chapter one. It took me four days to read to this point, and I can't wait to see what happens to Ron when the boys exact their revenge! I am a big Severus and Hermione fan! I love the way you have written the characters and their love for each other. I must admit I have a crush on lucius in this story, and can't wait to see what happens with his storyline in later chapters! Will be waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 34 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter update soon please.
Hanable-13 chapter 34 . 2/4/2013
collaspes back into my chair* FINALLY.. im caught up... damn that was a long read. 4 days... dosent seam that long but.. wow.

good story, i hope to continue reading it.

H :)
Hanable-13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Severus snap out of it. You cannot have a wank over a student.
and
Thank the gods she's a dirty bitch...I'm going to hell aren't I?

BEST LINES EVER

H :)
Mama Shmi chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
oh, please update quickly, this story is cool

I know that punishment will receive speaker carrot

and want to know more, ... Lucius and Ginny had a slight sexual encounter, but the fleur soulmate is lucius?
hahaha poor man ... poor bill, poor fleur
roon0 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Nice chapter.
roon0 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter and so exciting.
roon0 chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Poor Severus. lol
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Wow. Awesome first chapter.
Lady-Isowen chapter 34 . 1/28/2013
I am utterly taken with this story! I discovered it recently and have only now caught up. I can't wait until the next update. We'll finally find out what's going to happen with Ron! :)
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »