Reviews for The Headmaster's Wife
Kermit 304 chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
I am a new reader to this story. You should know that it's kept me mesmerized. I have read non-stop, relishing your talent as a writer. Yes, it has romance, but your true talent lies in your ability to craft an amazing plot, your incredibly interesting dialogues, and your characterization. I am anxious to read more, especially as you have left us in suspense. Congratulations!
Jacobah E Noble chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
I don't even know how many times I have reviewed this now. I have so much respect for you because your such an amazing writer. You write like JKR and have the best imagination. Snager has always been my favourite but you just write it so well.
MMWillow13 chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
Bloody Hell when you stir things up you do it well! Interesting twist with Kingsley.
macheel chapter 36 . 2/28/2013
Oh love this story! But no more chapters to read:( WOW is all I can say.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
Amazing chapter… Wow, just Wow.

I loved how you orchestrated the whole chapter, from Ron being beaten and surrounded to the fight in the Great Hall.

Draco, Lucius and Narcissa were wonderful as was Arthur and Molly. Thankfully Harry was able to get a hold of Hermione and calm her down just a bit.

Ron deserved so much more than just getting knocked out by slamming against the wall. He certainly got off easy.

Thank God Draco knew the counter spell and Severus will be ok. I love how protective and determined Hermione was to have him back at the manor.

Again, this was really, really good. :D
randomfan17 chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
Man, i'd of thrown him around some more. He was only pleading for his miserable life because he knew she could kill him and they wouldn't know what she used to do it with. I'd of least let her throw him around some more, maybe let his mama get in a shot or two because if he can't learn anything after one beat down he needs a few more and some jail time. I loved this chapter, and i can't wait to see her get back to Sev because she needs him right now, as sliced up as he is i think he's the only thing that will calm her right now.
AuntieL chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
Whoa! It's a good job that Draco learned the countercurse for the Sectumsempra.

Excellent chapter - I'm wondering what will happen to Ron now...
onecelestialbeing chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
and I eagerly await for more
Hanable-13 chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
very very VERY good chapter. wonderful. i dont even mind waiting for chapters like this.

H :)
Fasnacht chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. You must update. I must know what happens. Oh, please! I beg of you, update. Forget about life, just write fanfic! You can live on the virtual cookies which are included with this review.

No, seriously. I'm very appreciative of your work, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Your balance of their characters and the soul bond is great. But...I wonder, will this situation push up the declarations? Will the whole Lucius/Fleur thing ever come out? What about some of the issues with Luna/Draco? Hmm. Lots to think about until you update, which I hope will be soon! 3
Sampdoria chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Thank you so much for the update, I absolutely loved that you let Hermione take Ron to task there at the end, very well done:-))
Eminator chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
...wow...
casper22 chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Wow- What a chapter!
It was set out like an episode of 24, it was so good to read and read so smoothly.
I never suspected Ron had been cursed, i just felt he was acting out against everything because of jealousy, as he had done before in the books. I'm so worries about Sev, i hope he's alright.
Hermione just kicks arse and i love it- i think she tapped into her full potential as she faced Ron and her emotions were set free. I can't wait to see what happens next- i can see now why people would be afraid of her!
Best Wishes and Update Soon!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Well I wonder if Kingsley was in on this
TequilaNervous chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Too bad she was stopped...I'd had loved to see her punishing that little bastard!
What a wonderful chapter!
1,669 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 .. Last Next »