Reviews for Sticks and Stones
The fan of supernatural: It is such a great story, and defiantly one of my favorites! You are such an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more of your storys! :-) Keep writing!
Kamcquaaa chapter 5 . 1/11
THIS STORY WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!
penelopegraceful chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I am so in love with all of your pre series stories!
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
That was tragic but really, really good. I loved it. As usual! xo
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
ShimmeringCrimson: I loved it! (:
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Middle-Earthling: It's a really awesome story!
mara-isamoose chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
My mind can't come up with words because of how much I loved this story. Just. *loud noises*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
...Wow! ahahaha...
This is great! Dean is really awesome (again as always) at taking care of Sam! Carefully! Kindly! and So protective! :D Just great!

John is nice too here. Kind of awkward with Doris at first, but at least he finally felt easy at her. And it's because Doris is a good woman and nurse too! :) I'm glad!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This was perfectly executed...good pacing (not too fast, which was good), excellent character development and you merged the OCs well into the fic. I loved reading this!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This was so...emotional... That word pretty much sums it up. First the shock and worry with the shooting happening. And then the love between Dean and Sam and later on John. I almost felt sorry for Doris, trying to make conversation with John...lol. But that part of him with dear Poppy, that was hilarious :) And the moment with Sam and John hugging brought tears to my eyes. Great story as usual!
mngrue chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
D'waw, super sweet ending to a great fic. My only criticism is that some of the descriptions in the 3rd and 4th chapter felt repetitive, as if I'd read them already in the same story. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the way you orchestrated the shooting and portrayed the brothers' reactions. Poppy was hilarious, too : )
MadCatta chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
NAAAH THAT'S ADORABLE OH SAMMY OHH DEAAAN OH THIS WAS GOOD AND NICE
TinTin11 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Great story! And awesome hurt/brave!Sam! :)
DLillith21 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
This was a great story. A fun epilogue would have been to get the thoughts of the people who went looking for Sam after they went missing. Thanks for writing!
luvsmorganreid chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
This story reminds me why I'm such a fan of the Winchester Bros.

I love both Protective!Dean and Protective!Sam. They're just too adorable.