Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Salishaventura chapter 2 . 4/18
I loved your story! This was one of my favorite episodes and I had a similar sequel in my mind. Unfortunately I'm not a writer, since I'm not even a native English speaker. Thanks for writing.
TheUsagi1995 chapter 1 . 3/14
that was well written!(Well all your fics are but i'm just saying...) It was like watching an episode in slow motion!
Toothtooth chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Oh fucking hell this is adorable and cute. I like the plot but I abolutely adore the way you have written Sam and Dean's relationship. I cannot fault it a bit. Outstanding work man, I'll bee reading more of your work for sure :)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I very much enjoyed this. My previous review of course still stands.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
This flows with the show so well.i also like that sam swallowed to check if he was gonna be sick. Everything is so true to character and show that it could have been an episode. Also its true to reality. The nurses I like a lot. They are very real people and their reaction to the boys isn't over the top. They are fun and fond.
tangerine-asuka chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Always love a protective Dean and I also love how John is portrayed here! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
The fan of supernatural: It is such a great story, and defiantly one of my favorites! You are such an amazing writer, and I can't wait to read more of your storys! :-) Keep writing!
Kamcquaaa chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
THIS STORY WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!
ohboraborabora chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
I am so in love with all of your pre series stories!
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
That was tragic but really, really good. I loved it. As usual! xo
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
ShimmeringCrimson: I loved it! (:
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Middle-Earthling: It's a really awesome story!
mara-isamoose chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
My mind can't come up with words because of how much I loved this story. Just. *loud noises*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
...Wow! ahahaha...
This is great! Dean is really awesome (again as always) at taking care of Sam! Carefully! Kindly! and So protective! :D Just great!

John is nice too here. Kind of awkward with Doris at first, but at least he finally felt easy at her. And it's because Doris is a good woman and nurse too! :) I'm glad!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
This was perfectly executed...good pacing (not too fast, which was good), excellent character development and you merged the OCs well into the fic. I loved reading this!