Reviews for Harry Potter and the Singing Onion
Evani chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I adored this haha, I think it was really creative .and well written :)
Cantthinkofaname chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I totally loved this story. It remembered me of when I was little and used to read fairytales, only this was even lovelier than the muggle stories, since I care about Harry so much more. I found this after reading another story of yours, "The Smiths' Weird Summer on the Continent", which I found extremely amusing aswell, but this one was simply so heartwarming. I almost hoped that Snape and Malfoy would be accepted to Hogwarts as teacher and student aswell, but I love that Harry teaches Draco in the end and that they work together peacefully. Thanks for a wonderful story that kind of made my evening.
MissyLilsRosie chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I just love this story. That's it. Nothing else. I just love it. I've read it about five times, and there's only one other fanfic I've read more than once. This story is very well-written. Watch the spelling and grammar, but otherwise...
ToLoveApricity chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
EEEEEEEEP XD

I'm sorry I just... OH MY GOD YES. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
A very good story. However, there are spelling errors.
Example: Devine instead of Divine.
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
love it!
Bianca Black chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best. Story. Ever. Period.
raindancer08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That was wonderful.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
very creative and beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I Love your story
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, a unique story to boot and most of all, the ending was fabulous! I enjoyed reading this very much and I hope you keep on writing!
haparanda66 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this story, like an old fashioned grimms fairytale with a happy ending. Very cleverly done. Not sure there is anyway to improve it. Perfection. Thanks for sharing it
Alena85 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012