Reviews for fresh pair of eyes
soul-of-insanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
As the title suggested it was a fresh perspective indeed. I was simple, to the point and certainly a scene that can be imagined during a war. Victus's character was spot on and the Garrus-Shepard interaction melted my heart into goo. GReat job.
Axelkin chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very well done. Liked the view from Victus a lot. It gives a completely different view into Garrus and Shepard's relationship. Good job!
Renn chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Really nice piece. I love Victus, so I was glad to find it, plus it was really a good read, you described thing in a way that allowed to see through his eyes, and I really felt for him. :) Thanks for sharing!
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really liked this perspective on the Shepard/Garrus relationship! Primarch Victus was such cool character ).
Thanatos34 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is a very well-written story, and again, an original idea. It's interesting to look at Garrus and Shepard's relationship through Victus' eyes, and you did it perfectly, to boot.

Thanks for the read!
Shootingstar7123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was really good. The comfortable companionship between Shepard and Garrus, the Primarch's complete discomfort with their situation... It all came together perfectly. I really enjoyed this story!
Vertin chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really liked it. You caught really well the way they are comfortable with each other and the care they show for each other.

The thing with Victus as a POV character was interesting too.
Typing Jayla chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I have to agree with Gentle Breezes, this has been written amazingly. You caught the characters spot on and its such a breather to have something read in someone else's perspective.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Man, this was a GOOD READ. Usually Garrus/Shepard things are done from either of their points of view, or from the point of view of the crew, but it's interesting to see how an outsider (and a Primarch, no less) handles their relationship.

You described the feeling of the characters very well. I could see everything happening in my mind, feel my stomach twist up every time the Primarch's does. You wrote this very well, and I enjoyed ever bit of it. Keep up the awesome writing!