Reviews for Vanguard: Settling In
Greymangames chapter 10 . 4/20
Been a while since you last updated this story. I would really like to see some more.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I like this story, I just hope she doesn't die in this one! It was sad the last time T-T

Hope to see you writing more for this on in the future, :V At least when you arnt busy with the ME one.
SouthernNorse chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Interesting idea. One thing i really liked was that you did not follow the usual storyline in crossovers like this. To often the story goes something like this... "hi,we are humans from another universe/time. Lets kick everyone elses ass and give you all our tech." So i hope you get back to this story soon,seeing as it deserves an conclusion.
ljbrown1 chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
Are you going to update this story?
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
I was just getting into this story. Will now see about the Mass Effect, which looks to have made you write more.

Looking forward to you coming back to this one.
userid chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Just finished reading the story and one problem I found was in the section. "We have learnt that they use an atmosphere almost identical to our own." Said Jacobs, trying to soothe over his superior. "Eighty two percent oxygen, fifteen percent c-o-two. So once we sort out their language, we can hopefully visit their ship."

82% oxygen and 15% would kill a human if its at normal atmospheric pressure. The Atmosphere on Earth is 78.09% nitrogen, 20.95% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.
Oloryn chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
Just found this and will be following. Hope it hasn't gotten abandoned.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Please try to update soon.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Epic read. :)
justjoe chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Fine work. Character development continues to be strong and the plot is unfolding at a nice pace.
MalSer chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Interesting start, I look forward to seeing where you take this tale.
thunder18 chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter Update soon
tremerid chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Nicely done bit of drama there. I also liked the commemoration for the dead. I'm starting to get hints about what the new captain may be. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his family might have augments hanging in it's branches somewhere. The relationship between the captain and the sub-commander strikes a good balance, and the possibility for something more. I look forward to seeing how things pan out, and how they end up establishing themselves in the babylon universe.

Keep it coming, and post more of this great story when you can.

Regards,

-Tremerid
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) The price of commanding is always high for all leaders.
Archer83 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
To be honest I know very little about B5, but just getting to know the crew better should be interesting. Just this chapter alone told me a lot more about D'mora... I have an idea that the complications she was referring to might have been of a... medical nature. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :)