Reviews for Coming to Terms
Larisa chapter 30 . 3/28
That's an amazing story... I'm looking forward to the updates
Every person is so unique and recognizable, I can't wait to read the continuation of Starscream and Jazz relationship!
I liked the your reflection about implications of non-voiced consent.
I think that in comparison with human culture there is an underlying and false implication to non-consented sex - one of the reason it's romanticized in culture actually: the suggestion of 'taking' the weak into everlasting care by the aggressor if the woman behaved "right" (that's the opposite side of 'victim blaming': all men are good and caring and it's the 'bad' woman who makes 'good' men behave violent and non-caring).
Look just how many books and films start with a man being rude and abusing the woman - and ended up with 'happy-end' with attentive and adoring Prince Charming (whom the man was 'all along').
In the Autobot society of your fic this idea present as well in the form of physical intimacy being the unifying factor which supported mutual caring and protection (among the Autobot officers at least).
But the level of domestic violence in human communities suggests that the idea is absolutely lunatic.
These two structures of society intrigued me very much and I'd liked to know more of them by Jazz' vision, interactions and comparison.
I'm glad that Sounwave stepped in for Thundercracker. I gather, loosing his position could have ended up very bad for him.

Thank you for writing! :)
AliceSylvia chapter 27 . 12/2/2015
Wheeljack strikes again! Well, almost.
AliceSylvia chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
May I ask what your profession is? You write so well and seem knowledgable on many subjects.
AliceSylvia chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Ratchet with a whip? Wow! Tell me more!
Also, A vs D, what a misunderstanding! What else are they totally out of sync on?
JenniferJ chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
Aw, lookit Prowl being all brave.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
This is a wonderful story,this should be a Transformers movie. Not that Bayformers garbage.
RangerBlack chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
This was what I needed today, a snow day with Autobot officer snuggles. Thank you. As always, I love every lovely chapter, and thank the author and the commissioner for sharing with the rest of us.
MissMary chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
I love the idea of Prowl needing cuddles!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 29 . 1/7/2015
Now I have read the entire story, and it. Is. Amazing! Please update soon! ;)
Ja ne Kat chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Yay! Its like a Christmas present! I love your Red alert. Scared but determined, because he found it in their OWN records. No outside influence. I love that he pushed it that extra step, went for it. Gave them all those trip scenarios. I love how you made art mimic life with this story.
MissMary chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
I laughed out loud at the diagrams and how First Aid tricked Jazz. I also like the points you're making on consent and non-consent.
Starfire201 chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
Red Alert certainly did make sure that Prowl did more thinking, that's for certain.
Anodythe chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
Aw...damn!
dsh chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
I KNEW I knew I read the Fandango thing elsewhere! HA! I KNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT! _ I just recently became a fan of playswithworms, myself, so I was like... "DAMN, that Fandango thing sounds familiar... where was it from..." -snaped fingers- Eureka!

I can't wait to see how Cosmos and/or Skyfire can help fill in the Autobots on those contract agreements (if possible.) I've tried keeping that in the back of my mind as for an insert once more from that particular plot point. And SIMILARLY, I keep "Ride the Train" on my iPod again. XD Nothing funnier then imagining Jazz singing while Soundwave is behind him shacking his head.

I had to reread the last part of the last chapter to remind myself of the story a little bit... since I read alllll over the place... but had laughed hard when I reread that part of "the sarcasm is strong with this one."

I'm thrilled you updated o
RangerBlack chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
I'm half asleep or I'd log in... every time I see an update I drop everything to read this story, so huge thank you to those that commission the chapters and a massive insanely sincere thank you the lovely author. I couldn't sleep a while ago and decided to mindlessly mess around on my phone some more but seeing the alert in my inbox I clicked the link without hesitation knowing I'd sure as hell couldn't sleep if I didn't. Thank you for another lovely chapter, as always I will be thrilled to read what comes next.