Reviews for Coming to Terms
Jen Rock chapter 27 . 3/23
I love the amount of detail you've put into this story. Besides the various relationships and humor, you've obviously put a lot of thought into how a society of robots would act in regards to programming and cultures. I love little tidbits throughout the story like the Aerialbots code names being taken from the A-Team, (especially Fireflight as Murdock,) and the idea of the humans setting up a giant screen on their embassy and having movie nights.

Starscream's pursuit of Jazz and his reactions to it are fascinating. Thundercracker's near-death dismantling made me wince but it was also a reminder of how dangerous Starscream is towards anyone who crosses him. Prowl has a point that they shouldn't have to put up with things they feel uncomfortable with even for the sake of peace. Despite Acid Storm's angerover the rape accusation, it still feels to me like some of what happens in 'Con culture is of dubious consent. But it's interesting to read about the two sides trying to come to terms with their differences. I look forward to more.
MissMary chapter 27 . 3/22
I love how the Autobots intend to play with a few processors here. Looking forward to the next chapter.
dsh chapter 24 . 3/20
okay, so I came across your story a couple days ago, and with the minor exceptions of going to work, "breaks" and a meal, I have yet to "put your story down."

I am completely flabbergasted by how well written and thought out each chapter is. I can honestly say that there are very, very few stories upon the thousands that I have read that I would read again. The events that you have unfolded, the way you tell it, your knowledge, politics, ... just brilliant!

I love that you can debate from both sides of the issues, not just Decepticon vs. Autobot vs. Senate vs. neutrals. I'm actually surprised that the neutrals thus far haven't had a say in the terms. Let alone where they fit in once the dust settles. Will they have to wedge their own way in to Cyberton? Or will they just go back to what they were doing before the war and "not get involved" and just "exist for the sake of existing?"

You probably put that in and I just haven't gotten to it yet in my anxious wish to drop a line to you.

You do not just write a story, you master one! The research that you must have put towards this alone is worthy of praise!

I have actually been reading this on my Nintendo 3Ds, but I wanted to log in to my computer just so I could write this note. I can't wait to read more of this, and am excited so that I can also read the other stories you have posted.

How is it your not more popular! _ I know a few Transformers fans who would probably love this story as much as I... in fact I think when I finish reading I might just hit them up with a suggestion bookmark... *hint*hint*

I hope this story doesn't end anytime soon. And although I love it when people update (and you just did too), I would rather wait a while for a good story then read every other day a crappy one. So here's to your next post! May your ideas flow, and your computer not crash! _
dsh chapter 7 . 3/18
So far I've read only a quarter of this story that you have written, and I absolutely regrett not finding this sooner! This is so well written and thought out. It doesn't seem that you just threw it together. You have made great argumentative political points for both factions that I have never read before. Several mentions of American based policies made me to understand better the diffrent points of views.
That and this story is friggin HOT. I love how discriptive this story is, and although I am only on Chapter 7 out of the current 27, I can't help but feel bad for the Decepticons. I can't wait to read more to find out what happens with Starscream leaving. I hope that the "ending it" is just part of a misunderstanding and that Starscream could continue to court Jazz.
I'm hoping that when they look at how long Star was in office pre-war, that the term was soooooo long that it shows his commitment to his people and that he willing would fight for their freedoms. Being the second bot to ask as a suitor on behalf of the Cons mearly intensifies that effect.
OFF I GO TO READ MORE!
Jaki822 chapter 26 . 2/11
dude, i love your Whealjack, but i hate the cliffhanger you made
MissMary chapter 26 . 2/9
Nice little cliffie there! I did love how you described Wheeljack and his mindset
Starfire201 chapter 26 . 2/9
Hmm, guess I spoke too soon about the amusement beginning again. Raises a few questions, no doubt about it.
Starfire201 chapter 25 . 2/5
So the Autobots are finally getting proactive. I look forward both to seeing the looks on the faces of the 'Cons when the 'Bots start trying to play their own game as well as seeing if it backfires on the 'Bots in anyway. Let the amusement begin again. :)
Moonscream chapter 25 . 1/31
This line made my day ""Uh…" The Comm. Officer looked up into thin air, where all facts were stored." XD XD XD
Besseria chapter 25 . 2/1
Wheeljack's SCIENCE! bubble cracked me up. XD
silberstreif chapter 25 . 1/20
So, the Autobots are finally taking the initiative and do that in a way that is probably not one the Decepticons expected. :D I nearly pity the two Constructicons, they're now in the very middle between this conflict...
Jaki822 chapter 25 . 1/20
if i could i would send you six bucks in the mail so that you could update sooner...because i don't have paypal or use a credit card

haha Prowl and Jazz had to be sent to the corner for a time out lol

why does prowl keep looking over at jazz for?
wait is there a Jazz and Prowl thing going on? ? ?
...
Whealjacks science bubble was awesome, not one wants to be inside its radius in case they get caught in the explosion

i can't see Red Alert, Ironhide, or Prowl being courted at all...or Sunsteaker. and Cliffjumper and Tracks and Brawn
But i can see Hound being case by multiple Decpitcons at once
Happerry chapter 25 . 1/19
Yay! An update! And the Autobots are about to show the Decepticons it takes two to tango, it seems..
fancyspinner chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Thi is actually a very interesting story. The idea of a true peace with two groups that have diverged so much in quite interesting.

How much will they have to learn? Can they?

They're so different.

You r putting great questions out there? Its kind of like marrages of state wherein the couples have no clue how to act and where tostep.
fancyspinner chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
mad giggling!heheheheheheh!

too funny. Poor megsy and optimus no more fun times. giggle