Reviews for Coming to Terms
JenniferJ chapter 30 . 4/10
Aw, lookit Prowl being all brave.
This is a wonderful story,this should be a Transformers movie. Not that Bayformers garbage.
RangerBlack chapter 30 . 2/23
This was what I needed today, a snow day with Autobot officer snuggles. Thank you. As always, I love every lovely chapter, and thank the author and the commissioner for sharing with the rest of us.
MissMary chapter 30 . 2/23
I love the idea of Prowl needing cuddles!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 29 . 1/7
Now I have read the entire story, and it. Is. Amazing! Please update soon! ;)
Ja ne Kat chapter 29 . 1/4
Yay! Its like a Christmas present! I love your Red alert. Scared but determined, because he found it in their OWN records. No outside influence. I love that he pushed it that extra step, went for it. Gave them all those trip scenarios. I love how you made art mimic life with this story.
MissMary chapter 29 . 1/3
I laughed out loud at the diagrams and how First Aid tricked Jazz. I also like the points you're making on consent and non-consent.
Starfire201 chapter 29 . 1/3
Red Alert certainly did make sure that Prowl did more thinking, that's for certain.
Anodythe chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
Aw...damn!
dsh chapter 28 . 10/19/2014
I KNEW I knew I read the Fandango thing elsewhere! HA! I KNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT! _ I just recently became a fan of playswithworms, myself, so I was like... "DAMN, that Fandango thing sounds familiar... where was it from..." -snaped fingers- Eureka!

I can't wait to see how Cosmos and/or Skyfire can help fill in the Autobots on those contract agreements (if possible.) I've tried keeping that in the back of my mind as for an insert once more from that particular plot point. And SIMILARLY, I keep "Ride the Train" on my iPod again. XD Nothing funnier then imagining Jazz singing while Soundwave is behind him shacking his head.

I had to reread the last part of the last chapter to remind myself of the story a little bit... since I read alllll over the place... but had laughed hard when I reread that part of "the sarcasm is strong with this one."

I'm thrilled you updated o
RangerBlack chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
I'm half asleep or I'd log in... every time I see an update I drop everything to read this story, so huge thank you to those that commission the chapters and a massive insanely sincere thank you the lovely author. I couldn't sleep a while ago and decided to mindlessly mess around on my phone some more but seeing the alert in my inbox I clicked the link without hesitation knowing I'd sure as hell couldn't sleep if I didn't. Thank you for another lovely chapter, as always I will be thrilled to read what comes next.
Ja ne Kat chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I can not tell you how very glad i am you continued this. Truly a wonderful piece of writing. Can not wait for the next chapter
MissMary chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I got the joke and thought it was funny.
Love that ending
Corrupted Desires chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
BAHAHAHAHA! Soooo much love for Red Alert and the alleycats!
everythingyouthinkuknowisalie chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Ohhhhhh my goooooods!
Holy Primus on a stick I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for more of this particular story!
This is fan-freaking-tastic and I really really hope you continue working in this.