Reviews for Natsu and Lucy
Anon chapter 26 . 2/9
Okay, first of all - you really need to do a lot of editing. Yeah your story was really nice with a great plot and everything. But there are so many grammar mistakes I've lost count. I'm not being rude or anything. I liked your story, I really do. It was gripping and interesting. But most of the parts you rushed and it seemed as if you are telling the story in point form. No offence.
I don't know what course you're doing in English but you really have your past, present and future tense confused. Just a little bit of editing and your story will be perfect. Please don't take this the wrong way... I'm just trying to help. :)
DERPY UNICORN chapter 25 . 1/7
When they said if any objections, Dan should have jumped up and said I object but levy or lisanna tackle him and say "nope! Non here ... Carry on"
Bookwormandcupcakes365 chapter 3 . 1/3
One of the scenes is like the anime lovely complex
alydragneel chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
awwwwee even though they are arguing, he's still calling her 'Luce'
NaluFan4Life chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
I thought lisanna was going to be a b**** even though I read this before but I read way to many lissana is a b**** story :3
fartmaster chapter 26 . 7/6/2016
XD i like that ending
Laya chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I don't mean to be rude in any way, please don't get upset, but you spelled maple syrup very wrong! Sorry!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Judo's is actually Jude heartfillia
Bethani chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
I love this story because it got difference outcome also I couldn't come away from my computer
Lucehearts17 chapter 26 . 4/3/2016
!
Lucehearts17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Its actually Jude not Judo
Rose blackdemon chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
I have read all 26 chapters, and I am reading them a second time!
kymberleycool chapter 20 . 2/6/2016
I don't think you got what I meant
zamek1989 chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
awwwww this story so cute XD i loved :D thank you :D
Miss-Fantasy786 chapter 24 . 11/1/2015
I thought they were actually breaking up there for a second
You really had me worried cause Nalu is awesome and my life is nothing without Nalu
Great story can't wait to finish reading