Reviews for The Scarlet Carapace
Hakkuchi chapter 4 . 1/19
LOL. He bought them a round of drinks? That's hilariously unreal, but I guess a good way to end off this ridiculous adventure. I guess that's more repayment than they expected anyway. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Girl-chama chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
So just a story. Hahahahahaha. I really can't stop laughing.
Girl-chama chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Wolf bitch! Dang it!
Girl-chama chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Haha, I love sarcastic Kakashi. The wolf I like, too. I don't know why. Maybe I'm seeing him from Sakura's perspective. I wonder if I'm going to get some insight as to *why* he "requested" their help to begin with. Let's see the plan! Reading on!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love your stories that take this bent. I particularly loved the Poe one as well. These are like fairy tales with our favorite characters! Yay, yay, reading on!
Sakura478 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
A good story but doesn't really seem completed. Could have had another chapter and it wasn't kakasaku just seemed like they were partners
InoSakuShine chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Fascinating! A cliff hanger, hm? I can totally visualize this fic as a Naruto movie, heh
Prescripto13 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Loved your two newest chapters, K. That critter at the end was delightfully creepy.

I also found it fascinating that that Kakashi decided to stand watch over the wolf as the beast restored itself, never knowing what lengths the wolf went to to keep the Copy-Nin by his side. For the wolf, It should really reinforce what Kakashi said about his strength. While the wolf took a dishonest route to achieve his goal, Kakashi reveals his character in his reasons for playing the beast's observer during its transformation. The Hatake is much more than a tool.

But Part 4 of 4? Why does this feel oddly unfinished?
InoSakuShine chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Veryyyy interesting... I wonder what was in Kakashi's nightmare, exactly.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Oh this is great! You got me laughing, so you've brightened my day. Can't what for what's next.
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Very cool, K. This first opponent is another reminder that shinobi share their realm with all manner of beings-supernatural ones included!
InoSakuShine chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so intriguing... I love it. Update soon please!
Hatake's offspring chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Really interesting!

Hope you can update soon... :D
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
An interesting plot, K. I look forward to what you have planned!