Reviews for Cocoon Crash
I came back to reread this, and it is just awesome. Any chance of a new chapter?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 31 . 9/24
So... is this going ever be finished or is this it? Plz let me know... I could take it. LOL.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 2 . 9/23
Such great writing... So pleased.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 9/23
This is my second reread. Like it very much. Good story.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 30 . 1/27
I got to say, having Edward kiss Jessica and hang out with her after bella ring started to glow was a mistake...smh.

For a story so rich with drama, adding another one seems to be too much. We are looking for a happy ending, but so far the chemistry seem off or worse, 'forced'.

It just not there for me.

Oh and you have yet to address the emmett issue. Where is he in all of this? Is he 'Edwards father?' lol. And what is going to happen when the discover this is all rigged, and that Alice, Carlisle and Emmett killed Edward real mother 18 odd yrs ago?

Doing that to set this up will be just another thing stopping this from 'feeling' right.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 1/27
Ah wow. A complete assaination of a human family just to procure baby Edward. wow.

And Carlisle is okay with it... wow.

just wow.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 1/27
Awe that was sweet, but if my math is right, its been close to 500 yrs since bella ran and has been hanging out with those other three. And probably more...than that. [Need bleach for my mind.]
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 1/27
Where is this going. I guess its bella's turn to give away her virginity to someone else huh?

Payback and all that. I guess when the Ring turns red she is going to think her new mate is tristan right?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 1/27
Wow... but WHAT the HEEEELLLLLL was THAT?

WOOOW. GR8 Stuff.

I don't even know if I can go to next chapter. I need a moment.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 1/27
Oooohhh that was nicccceeee.

Well done. *applause*

Seriously, you should have more reviews.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 1/27
Wow...that was hard to read, but very understandable circumstances. What to do what to do.

Don't tell me that Bella and Thomas [Edwards son] Is going to happen. Yikes!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 6 . 1/27
I was wondering. if she felt she was alive, why was she sitting around 'waiting' for him to return? why no go out and find him.

Now he is old...gr8 :(
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 1/27
Wow. Esmerelda the spouse abuse avenger.

But the bit about the ring is very interesting and intriguing. Shows Gr8 imagination, unless you got it from some where else. which No one is going to care, because you've adobpted it well.

Nicely done.

But I am holding out hope that Edward my be alive as a vamp. Maybe he was bit? but then the ring would've turn red right? Or maybe it was false news from the front or her mother saw what was going on and she decided to trick her daughter into believing Edward was dead so that she moved on to more 'promising' prospects.

Still... nicely done.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/27
Esmerelda. Me like. This is gooooodddd. why don't you have more reviews.

Wait I know. Ppl love to read but are too lazy to write. SMH.
RDoster2012 chapter 31 . 1/20
I am in love with this story! It has been a great ride across time, though when you moved to a more modern time I was confused. (Because it was not marked)

I am hoping Emmett makes a return,hopefully with Rosalie in tow, and I hope she is not as much of a bitch.

I also hope you take your time with Edward and Bella now continuing this slow burn. I can't wait to read more of this, I hope you don't keep us waiting long!