Reviews for nothing to do with lipstick stains
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Waaaw. I have new appreciation for these kinds of things :) You did a good job here, but I wish Lavlav told Cho about what she felt.
lowi chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Finally reviewing this one... :}

I love this, truly. It's such an interesting pairing, which you really manages to make me root for-and then you go and make it an unhappy ending! IT'S NOT FAIR. :'(

I love the last line, I absolutely adore it. Because while it's, again, unhappy, it's just one of the best final lines I've read in a while. In fact, the entire paragraph is perfect. "they'd just closed another chapter in their lives." It's like, the story is closing and so are /their/ story. *hopes that makes sense*

And then there's the fact that Cho herself realizes it's over, and then Lavender doesn't realize that Cho maybe regret it...

THOUGH! It is quite open, isn't it...? ;) *smug look* Hmm, I think I'll decide that what happens afterwards myself! HA! ;)

Loved it, anyway, mre, this is beautiful. :3 Just as per usual!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Grrr, I‘ve been so busy that I completely forgot to review this :( Sorry, Mew! And I adore this pairing, it ought to have more love. Lavender was especially interesting here, although I was practically screaming at my laptop for her to tell Cho how she feels :3 You’ve given the perfect amount away about their relationship, so although it most definitely existed we don’t know the extent, which makes it all the more fascinating. I loved how it fitted with the canon as well. And, oh, the ending… *sniffles* Awesome as ever, Mew – I really enjoyed reading! Thank yooooou so much! *hugs*
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. You've got a beautiful writing style Mew, it's great.

I loved this oneshot, it was just so adfjkkkkjgdghfgh, y'know? ;) So bittersweet and ugh I wish Lavender would tell cho how she feels...

But this was beautiful; great job!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, I can honestly say I've never read this pairing. I kind of like it, though, considering you wrote it so well. It was awesome (just like all your other things, of course :)), and I think you've written both Lav and Cho very well. I really liked this, and you've done an amazing job! I'm so happy to see some fanfic from you again! Fantastic as usual, mew!