Reviews for Manipulation
Roman'sGayLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved it.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Heh, my fantasy-filler ;)

*Whipping sound*

Can't resist. Sworry ;P

And yes, this idea was soo cute! I'm glad I have such power on you to make you write anything I want lulz. This seems totally logical from Jay's stand point of view. I actually had something like this in my mind after Adam's injury but never got the chance to tell you.

Lol, Adam is a MAN. I love that comment & how he's so prissy over being treated like a flower. Jay's being a gentleman but he's managing to agitate the blond flower that can transform into a crazy bitch not w/ too much effort ;P

'I always end up naked. And you always end up riding me because you 'just can't resist a naked Canadian'

*Cackles* How man...Adam getting his way and Jay whining...Lol, this is written preciously. I am so enjoying your recent fics. Reminding me of why I fell in love with your work so much in the first place.

Haha, I don't trust Adam near 'Canadians' either...I mean, he's the master of dick-rape ;P

OH YOU TEASY BITCH ADAM! WHAT YOU PUT ON DISPLAY...Jay, your a lucky lucky duck!

OMGGGG! WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE E&C SMUT FOR SO LONG? DAMN, I MISSED IT!

I don't care if you hate being yelled at in reviews, I am over-worked here...too worked to care...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!

He's a very very very naughty brat Jay-Jay...& the image of Adam claded only in his thong on Jay's lap..DAMNNNNNI!

Mep...droolage...woopsieee!

-*FAINTS*-

Seriously...THAT WAS FREAKIN' DIRTY HOTTT! GAWDDD!

So damn sexy and you gotta write more smut! Your good w/ it.

Btw, the china doll reference *cackles*

Sooo good. Definitely one of the more entertaining ones lately. Awesome work!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I am going to just leave a one word review, because it is all my mind can think of just now.

WOWZER!

Can I have more of this kind of thing please?