Reviews for My Girl
guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww how cute, i wish something like this would actually happen in the show. Thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are amazing together. :)
guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was really nice. Thank you for posting.
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Gotta love Buffy references, especially when it comes to Lost Girl! Great story :D
RefreshingSanity chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I LOVE IT! I love that Bo's favourite character is my favourite character. I wondered if your username was a reference (mine is). Very sweet semi-crossover. I also like the idea that Lauren is sitting in her pyjamas watching tv the night before a big fight, it's adorable. Great story.
Smashley3524 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
You should do more on Bo and Lauren. This is really well written.
Athena64 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Very sweet and cute! Love the Buffy reference! thank you!
kim chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
A-f# ing-mazing! I am also a fan of the Buffy-verse. Oddly enough i agree with Bo and say willow is my favorite cuz i like my women smart and geeky :-) ha ha!
anhann5 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So cute.
Angelica chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Mannnn I loved it! It's just the scene I want to watch . So romantic, you are a great writter hon! When I finish i was like u.u it ended to soon :)
WarpedScientist chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is so cute. These gals need some mushy moments like this 'cause cannon sure isn't delivering.

Thanks for sharing, WS
QuickLookBusy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I was hoping someone would write something like this :) I always thought this series would benefit from an extra 1/2 hr companion episode per week, where they could just be adorably domestic and/or have incredibly hot sex (so not picky). This story was just as I imagined one of those should be like. I'll be favorite-ising this, tyvm:)
owelpost chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
A very cute scene. Thanks for sharing.
Ravens Trinity chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Very nice short. although since I am a MAJOR doccubus fan I wan more! More please!