Reviews for Family
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 2/7
So adorable! The ending was especially cute!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awesome! love it!

Fave bit?

"It's just a suggestion, Kid Moron."

"Hello, it's Flash now."

"So, just Moron?"

Great story!
bluepianos chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god, youuuu. If anything can make me cry like a baby, it's anything that has to do with a superhero's FAMILY oh gawd. I loved this, it's so sweet and I loved how Artemis was jealous of Wally's perfect, perfect family and how Paula was just so, "Artemis's new boyfriend is so much better than the others," the whole time. Which brings me to ask – in this universe, we're just assuming that Artemis is "experienced" and has had multiple (or a handful) of relationships already, yes?

Whatever, it doesn't even really matter. It was just a question I had. I don't know what to say, I just really liked this. Great job especially with the formatting. It was really simple with the HIS, HERS, HIS, HERS but it all wrapped up really well at the end when you finally used THEIRS. Now THAT was awesome.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was really well-written and I adored it.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
really sweet nice story i really liked it
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lol, but Roy needs the love XD
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is cute on so many levels. You write Wally and Artemis just right.
argent98 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I WANT HIS FAMILY.
Melissa Black13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ahhhhh, I can't get over the amazingess of this! One, I love how your write both of them. Two, it's too cute beyond words. And three, love the little bit of angst that you snuck in there at the end with Sportsmaster. Love it, love it, love it!
music lover bwg chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
You call this a drabble? More than a drabble! Awesome job!
ShipperBody chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
*O*

Oh my god! I loved it all! I read it like hundreds of times and all I did was crying from laughing so hard!

It was so funny! Wallys family is the best and I thinking my family was a mess! hahahahahahah :)

And the way they were arguing and Sportsmaster and Uncle Barrys teasing! *-* Oh god, I dont know how I continue alive! *maybe because I need to watch all episodes from all seasons of YJ*\

;D

See Ya!

-Juh
My Own Mayday Parade chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow. Fantastic! Maybe make this it's own universe and add some more drabbles? Just an Idea
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
omg this is adorable!
Misunderstood chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Okay no spoilers here so I watched the rest of the season and I cried after I did because I felt like such a bad person I mean it was awful I felt like such a terrible person so yeah I don't think this counts as a spoiler but if you like spitfir you will like the rest of the season pretty much here is something to look forward to... Great story!
Irenerb chapter 1 . 3/26/2012