Reviews for The Love Triangle
johnathan chapter 2 . 7/27
That is a good story keep it up
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
perfect story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
The end of chapter 1 is so random.
random reviewer chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Too cliche and ooc.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
This my first review without getting mad I loved how you did the story good job :)
Eyea chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
If I wrote this I would be to lazy to wright this much ;)
austin.todd.315 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THEM? SURE VIDEL IS EXTREMELY FAMOUS BUT SHE SHOULD BE ALOUD TO KISS SIMEONE WITHOUT THE MEDIA TAKING PICTURES OF IT! AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THE MEDIA HAS NO RIGHT TO DO IT WITHOUT THEIR PEMISSION! REPORTERS ARE SUCH RUDE PEOPLE THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR RATINGS! EVEN IF SHE IS THE MOST FAMOUS GIRL IN THE WORLD THEY STILL DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF VIDEL AND THE BOY THAT SHE WAS KISSING IS OKAY WITH IT OR NOT! I do not understand what is wrong with those people.
taking it easy chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
why do people love gohan torture fics?
dbzfan777 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Cute story. I really love this love story thank for writing it
SierraLarson chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
I felt that the epilouge was kinda rushed, and it also had some words missing. But other than that, it was a really good story and I enjoyed reading it!
GohanSSJ2x chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
i liked it a lot but i felt that you rushed it a lil too much
blueyblonde chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
i love it
Bworms1980 chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
Really great story, love the gohan videl gohan/torture everyone finds out his secrets or most of them, type of stories. :)

I do have to wonder if anyone else thinks that Gohan might have been a bit ripe. In the story he falls asleep the night before the reunion in his school clothes, meaning no shower, he then wakes up, dresses and leaves, and then goes to bed after he got back. A shower would help, Gohan. lol.

Anywayz, great story.
Jeppe7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That's... Well, that was a LITTLE "rushed"... Too much information, in too little time... (I don't know what I'm saying, but you get the point...) IF there is gonna' be a next time, don't go through it so fast. It's ok to take some time in stories like these...
LightHawKnight chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Is lime's last name really punch or did u make it up, cause its realy funny when u put punch lime. arnt u missing picolo, dende, the ox king, etc?