Reviews for Only Mine
GideonLightworm chapter 1 . 6/12
Aww *heart* this is so cute *smileee*
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved this! I would love to read more from this couple :) Once again, well done!
Happy chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Ick. Your writing is so much better than everyone else's that now I'm reading material I really don't prefer.
Not your fault. Reader beware.
I can't wait for the next Eros/Psyche update! (My fave so far.)
Alijandra's Editor chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
You did a fabulous job on a rare pairing! Their struggle and passion was beautifully showcased - you're always so great at doing that! Thanks for sharing this fic! (I wouldn't mind reading more from this story, or this pairing again.)

AE
PrincessOfRavenclaw chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love It! This is one of your best!
stgulik chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Such powerful emotions. Loved this one.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
The story was good, the heartbreak real, and I must say that for two characters that I rarely read about, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece! :]]
Nine-Tailed Writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This story was too sweet! I loved it!
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I liked it. It was realistic in the way that they didnt end up together in a way that was unrealistic for their characters, they 'd have to do it in secret because of the positions of their families...

I was a bit annoyed to find out Marcus set up the whole Hess thing! Lol.

Good job anyway, i have no idea how you find the time to write all these amazing long fics! x
MaraudMyHeart chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Thought this was a great fic! :) really enjoyed reading it. I don't typically read a lot of slash, but this was really well written.

Thanks for a good read!
FireTaiga chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I thought this was brilliant R. A wonderful story about great love. You are truly an insipration to anyone else wanting to write. Unfortunately I can noly hope to be as successful as you are. Everytime I see an email from FanFic in my inbox I honestly get really excited to read it lol. Thank you!
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awww, I so love happy endings.

Awesome job on the pairing. I know how hard it must be to write a love story between two characters you aren't emotionally invested in (like you are with Draco and Hermione). It was great.
Agent Henry chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was an amazing read! You wrote a rare, yet now awesome, pairing, which I think I now love, and made them believable!

Ah, so awesome! I love everything you write! I can't wait to see what you write next!

Sam.
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved Beta'ing this fic, both for its rare pair and for the hot steamy LOVING between the two men. You done good with this one, m'dear! :-D