Reviews for Even If The Skies Get Rough
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I've read a lot of your storys... And i just watched 3x19 of Private Practice... The one where Hurricane Amelia appears :) can you make a fic with 7 chapters.. M rated. Chap 1. Addie sleeps with lizzy Chap 2. Addie sleeps with Charlotte king Chap 3. Addie sleeps with meredithChap 4. Addie sleeps with amelia 5. Addie sleeps with teddy Chap 6. Addie sleeps with naomi chap 7. Charlotte and amelia.
Yess, i am kinky :) please just please... I can't write myself, please you do it
jovanfan101 chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
Great story, can't wait till you update soon.
carine chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
thank you for updating. I love addisam and you do justice to Sam. thanks
Corazon90 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
Beautiful chapter. Loved the proposal. Thanks for not giving up on this.
I can't believe she's actually marrying someone else on the show. It's just not right. :(
Corazon90 chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
I can't believe we're nearing the end of this story. I hope you'll continue writing Addisam when it's over. I miss them.
abc101 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I love it! this is how season 6 go. i don't watch PP anymore so update soon! :)
Corazon90 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I didn't mind the fluff. Some cute AddiSam is exactly what I need right now. And anyway I'm sure you'll bring on the drama again soon. ;)
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Oh god this was so fluffy while I was reading it I had this stupid grin on my face. I now want Addisam back together on the show! You have just inspired me to finish "But What He Doesn't Know"-thank you because I'd seriously caught a case of writer's block with that story.
Abc101 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
awww...i love it! we need a little bit of a fluffy chapter once in awhile. :D
thxforthefish chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
Thank you so much for this story. My laptop was broken and now I have a lot to read. Please keep on going with your great stories, because after the two episodes PP season 8, I wont watch longer. Jake is so boring and so lame an there is no fun. Sams new girlfriens look to me like a form of a friendly Bailey from greys. The other stories Pete dead, triplets for charlote and cooper Thank you but no thank you. So please keep on writing Addisam and good luck for your studies !
Carine chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Thank u kelly for not gave up on addisam like shonda did. She made sam an ass to prop jake who has no history with her, and this is the guy she will end up with Smh. I love this story, its good to see addison support totally sam with his issues, this is true love. But I think sam accepted to talk to his father too easily. That man is worst than the captain and u've seen how addie treated him in god
AddieGreysPPPEvilRegal9119 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Yet another good chapter! I'm surprised to see Sam's father come into the mix, that'll be interested to see how that plays out. Oh and I'm looking forward to the baby! Oh and if I were you, I wouldn't count Addisam out just yet, I read this article where Shonda said there could still possibly be a wedding in the mix-so addisam hasn't been ruled it out just yet. The premiere was pretty good, lots of twists and turns, but I think this might be the end for PP because for one the ratings haven't been so great and Kate's last day of shooting is December 7. That long twitter rant Shonda did about possibly reuniting Mark and Addison didn't mean that she regrets doing PP, it was just an option for her because those 2 characters have some serious history together. But hey, I can't change your mind about watching. My best friend is protesting Grey's because Shonda killed Mark. But if you keep writing Addisam, I shall keep reading!
Corazon90 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
I completely agree with your author's note. Thank you for continuing this story!
ABC101 chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
SO over Private Practice...Shonda is dumb. This fic is how S6 is going to me...loooveee IT!
Corazon90 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Aw, they're so cute. I can't wait to find out what kind of drama you have in store for them next. ;)