Reviews for Numbers
shine lots chapter 1 . 3/27
So I read replay first, and I'm not a great historian, but I missed just about every one of the clues that Erik was ALSO from the future. I don't know how, because good gosh there are A LOT of clues! So SO Many! I like it.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ooh, there's more.
I think I might love you
Kari K'sri chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved It! Thanks For Posting. : ) It was Fascinating to see the story from Erik's POV. : )
H. Artemis chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I find that the magic 'replay' had has been captured in this one as well. It isn't boring even as the plot has been given away, all the additional tid-bits didn't hurt as well. It's a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Damn, I'm still blown away by how amazing this is. Bloody hell, if this wasn't perfection I don't know what is. I love every single aspect of it. It's just the right humor, angst, regret and fix-it. It didn't feel like a repeat, instead the insight made it like a whole other story. I love love love this!
Cathar chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I read Replay and Numbers back to back, and... I think I might just love you. Yes, it's that amazing. 'M just gonna pretend this is canon from now on. *nod nod*
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I've never been so amused by Erik until I read your fic. The way you wrote it made me laugh every other sentence. I love how you combined humor with the feeling of regret. Also I'm very proud of Erik in this fic. By the way, Erik's thoughts that he and Charles are soul mates was priceless!
Larmo chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
My wish has been granted, and i thank you for this bit of epic storytelling goodness.
Shadapadaboo chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
fsdkagipou]t2-9of!

I was so excited when I saw this Had been posted I litterally died with excitement, and belive me, I was rogh to. A brilliant Companion Piece my Friend!
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Bloody brilliant. Replay is one of my favorite fics...I've lost count of the number of times I've read it, and I was doing my happy dance when I saw there was a sequel in Erik's pov. You wrote a perfect counterpoint, giving us glimpses into Erik as well as providing new scenes...it didn't feel strained, forced, or repetitive. It was perfect. I love the kidnapping scenes and how Charles moved from begrudging acceptance of them to anticiptation (those red silk pajamas crack me up). And, I love that he changed his wheel chair to metal. The shark reference at the end was quite clever. All in all, this was amazing and I'm not even scratching the surface of how much I loved it. Thank you so much for coming back to this. Jenn.
Terapsina chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
LOVED IT!

By the way I liked this one better (although of course i liked the first one too). This one was so much more heartbreaking and because I love heartbreaking this was brilliant. I felt so sad for everything Erik went through by loving Charles for such a long time without any definitive reciprocation... and even in the new past he couldn't be certain that the man he loved cared about him or just wanted to avert genocide by any means necessary.

But of course the end was my favorite part, because it was fluffy and sweet and I loved it.
The Singing Duck chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OMC I love this verse! It's brilliant!

I read this in parallel with Replay at the same time, and it was even better seing both their pov on the scenes.

Another great story!