Reviews for Safe and Sound
AprilLittle chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
My gosh, this was a wonderful POV change, and expansion on Peeta and Katniss' afternoon on the roof! I imagine that if someone were to rewrite The Hunger Games trilogy entirely from Peeta's POV, it would read like a Nicholas Sparks model; heartbreaking and lovely throughout. XD He can be a sickeningly sweet character sometimes, but you captured him very nicely without being over the top. . .I think the main problem I usually have with Peeta stories he's always talking! Haha. I know, I know. . .that's the defining trait of his person, but it's also annoying! I like that we were in his head for this story and got to see him showing his love rather than speaking it.
lifelane chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Adorable!
BlondeKatniss chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
:D
ishiptoast chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is one of my favorite scenes in the books...great job! Gotta love Peeta's perspective:)
MeganJoy21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was amazing! Loved it!
luv2writefanficcandycane chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Sooooooooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh wow! LOVED IT! :D Write more write more! I LOVE Peeta!
glraxaystarfire katniss chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hey this is a good chapter keep it up don't hold back
beautiful people are nonexiste chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I 3 IT!
Avid Reader 59 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I really like this. It's nice to see this scene from Peeta's point of view and I think you wrote it perfectly. Thanks for sharing your writing talent!
mrs. mellark chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Um, this is beautiful!
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is really nice! You really did do him justice. Loved that you've put all his thoughts at this time into a story. Awesome job, keep up the lovely work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
really love this! sooo sweet!
miki chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aww, very sweet. Thank you for sharing.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was brilliant! I love it!