Reviews for Safe and Sound
user-is-void chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh, this was so great!

I loved the innocence that you portrayed Peeta with and you showed his undying love for Katniss so beautiful. It's true, he'd do anything for her, and that showed through in your wonderful writing. It felt like I was reading this straight from 'Catching Fire' itself! .

I loved the adorable moment they shared on the roof, and this was so wonderfully told from Peeta's point of view. Really, this was lovely.

As always, your writing never ceases to put a smile on my face, I absolutely loved this! You represented Peeta and Katniss' relationship perfectly, and I loved how Peeta was just itching for any excuse to stare at the girl he's so hopelessly in love with. Truly this was lovely.

I would really, really love to read more Hunger Games series stuff from you, I think you're a fantastic writer! :D
Luvly Liv chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved this scene. Always wondered what was going on in Peeta's mind.
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
wow, you did a really good job on peeta pov!
Rosie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, that was really good, loved it. I wish you write more :)
Brianna chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
that was amzing so sweet and yes you did do peeta justice i hope to see more stories by you
theendofthefairytale chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I absolute loved it!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so sweet! Peeta and Katniss make such an adorable did a good job at writing them :D
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awww, Peeta...

Just saw the Hunger Games movie yesterday. Didn't do the book justice, but still good.

I think I 3 Cinna even more.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2