Reviews for Something about you
Blue moon chapter 20 . 3/22
Update...
Blue moon chapter 13 . 3/22
I'm reviewing for you! It's is a amazing! And kind of confusing... But I like it!
Blue moon chapter 2 . 3/22
Your leaving me hanging and I love it and hate it at the same time! Keep writing! Ya I know there is another chapter ahead of this but still...
April-Showers82 chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Please explain everything! I am looking forward to the finished story. Although it was confusing at first, as it progressed I could see that there was a connection between the three plots. I can't wait to see what is next.
animalgirla chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
omg...plz update this...u gotta update this...u shouldnt leave ur readers hanging
katty chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
FINISH IT! I like one about bella being ffree from the voulturi! I really want to read that story! I wanna know what happens and what does the witches hve to do with any of this!?
nefftys chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I'm really glad you came back and I can't wait to know what happen but I don't know what time I prefer cause there all very interesting! please continue
nefftys chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
ey! I remembered this story, it was really good and different really hope you continue very soon
NotAnotherNicki chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
What happened to the story ?! :o
trutwilightfantasy chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Awwww poor Bella needs some Jake lovin! Lol
trutwilightfantasy chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Oh no! I hope we will find out more of Aline & Amara
trutwilightfantasy chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
I'm so glad she got a happy reunion!
trutwilightfantasy chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
It's definately not the craps!(giggles) Sorry, but I just had to quote you there. Just anxious for the next chapter. I am enjoying it even though I'm confused as hell.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god, this story is awesome! Love it, and what is making Alice so jumpy?
Jeniesethebeast chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Ummmm..l think I know what's happening, but I might be slightly confused. I enjoyed the writing, so graceful and descriptive especially when she was in the forest.