Reviews for Unexpected Awakening
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you continue it! Usually I don't get sucked into storied without the characters I was expecting, but this is great. I really like your style :)
misako princess chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
oH WOO WHAT A PLOT ! GREAT WAY TO EXPLAIN SAILOR COSMOS :) I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE, BUT I DO HOPE THAT KIERNAN IS REINCARNATION OF ENDY...:)NO SEYIA
jellowind chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I love it! I can definitely tell that you are an Orsen Scott Card fan, but I think it's wonderful! You blend a little of the environment so well with your characters and story. Your character descriptions are vivacious and lend a good depth that enriches the plot. I cannot wait to read more!
Anjyu chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I want to say well done once again! Sorry for taking so long to review. I really thought for a moment you were going to use Linden as Mamorus reincarnate, but I see now not so! I like the turn of events and how she can use the other senshis attacks. World shaking! XD I also liked the video arcade room and the idea behind the lights meaning different ranks. Your knowledge of the universe makes this fic even better though! Please keep writing!
Anjyu chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
SailorPtah chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
This is absolutely fascinating. The almost-all-OC cast is handled really well, and I'm loving the worldbuilding (worldsbuilding?).
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Great story, Happy Mothers Day!
Antigone2 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
so many things to find out about and I only have theories. Want actual info. In the form of pretty story writing.

I looooooved the scenes in the asteroid belt and Bunny's thoughts on starseeds inside them, like loved.
Mireya Cristina chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I love where this story is going. You are an extremely talented writer. I can't wait to see where you take the story. Looking forward to seeing more updates soon. Good job! ;)
Anjyu chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Please update soon! The idea of the senshi flying through space with their wings was an interesting idea. Keep going! I can't wait to see where you take this!
Anjyu chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Haruka Minamino chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Interesting premise and nice, tight action in the first few chapters. I figured something like this would've happened to make Sailor Cosmos come to life as well. Hoping you haven't run out of juice yet because I'd like to see how you'll run with the concept! ;D