Reviews for Unexpected Awakening
wishwars chapter 10 . 3/20
NOOOOOO don't stop here! This is such a great story and I want to know what happens next! I love your writing style :)
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
interesting
Pseudonistic chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
I hope you continue this, although it has been a while so clearly you lost some mojo when writing it or something. I just wanted to say the story is fascinating and OC's delightful. I'm guessing Linden is acting as Motoki (first crush) and Kiernan as eternal crush (Endymion).

Can't wait for the next chapter whenever that might be and in the vain hope you read this please somehow reincarnate Makoto because, seriously #Bestsenshi.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this! I hope you continue it! Usually I don't get sucked into storied without the characters I was expecting, but this is great. I really like your style :)
misako princess chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
oH WOO WHAT A PLOT ! GREAT WAY TO EXPLAIN SAILOR COSMOS :) I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE, BUT I DO HOPE THAT KIERNAN IS REINCARNATION OF ENDY...:)NO SEYIA
jellowind chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
I love it! I can definitely tell that you are an Orsen Scott Card fan, but I think it's wonderful! You blend a little of the environment so well with your characters and story. Your character descriptions are vivacious and lend a good depth that enriches the plot. I cannot wait to read more!
Ethereal Wishes chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
I want to say well done once again! Sorry for taking so long to review. I really thought for a moment you were going to use Linden as Mamorus reincarnate, but I see now not so! I like the turn of events and how she can use the other senshis attacks. World shaking! XD I also liked the video arcade room and the idea behind the lights meaning different ranks. Your knowledge of the universe makes this fic even better though! Please keep writing!
Ethereal Wishes chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
SailorPtah chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
This is absolutely fascinating. The almost-all-OC cast is handled really well, and I'm loving the worldbuilding (worldsbuilding?).
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Great story, Happy Mothers Day!
Antigone2 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
so many things to find out about and I only have theories. Want actual info. In the form of pretty story writing.

I looooooved the scenes in the asteroid belt and Bunny's thoughts on starseeds inside them, like loved.
Mireya Cristina chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
I love where this story is going. You are an extremely talented writer. I can't wait to see where you take the story. Looking forward to seeing more updates soon. Good job! ;)