Reviews for We Two Alone
nili-roshan chapter 20 . 7/24
Omg, I LOVED this fic! The medical details were a great touch!
Thank you for writing and posting this. I'm genuinely sad it's over!
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/14
A really neat story, and you connected everything so brilliantly. I really liked the descriptors - the dirt & smells gave the reader a real sense of what they were going through which many novels tend to skip. And the rollercoaster when they got into the city, and Bones's dilemma and the reasons behind it gave a real cliffhanger effect. All that's left to wonder is what happened to the others the Orions took.
Wow! This is pretty good so far! I love how you used dan corrigan from The Vulcan Academy Murderer!
ian.yatalese chapter 20 . 5/24
Amazing. Best multi-chapter ST!reboot fic I've ever read. And I've read hundreds.

This was perfect.
Sian chapter 20 . 3/29
I read this story a long time ago, back when you first posted it. It remains, to this day, my favourite Star Trek fanfiction. You capture the characters and their relationships so well. I really hope that one day you write another Star Trek fanfiction- because I will be reading it!

Thanks!
Minion79 chapter 20 . 3/27
Thank you so much for writing such an excellent story. I only just found this but so glad I did. It's rare to find such good writing and such a bonus that it was finished as well! Loved reading it and just spent my whole Friday reading!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 20 . 1/14
this story is absolutely incredible! thank you so much for writing this amazingness and sharing it here!

keep being awesome! :)
Iniga chapter 20 . 1/1
Wow, that was epic. Well-plotted, well-characterized, well-researched. Well done.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
You're such a talented writer. Thanks for the read.
TotS chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Woooow. This story was so great. Seriously. I couldn't put it down and I was sad when it ended because I just wanted to read more. But it was probably a good thing for me cause I really needed to my homework and study. I procrastinate frequently, but I haven't procrastinated that badly in a while. Your story was just soo good. Basically everything about the story seemed plausible and believable, and I thought it was a great explanation to that question. I thought the characters were portrayed really well and the plot was really engaging and interesting. It was exciting, but not over the top or cliche. I don't really know how to express how much I liked it, other than it is my favorite Star Trek fic that I've read. Absolutely amazing job.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Just read this and it was really great! Thanks for writing.
MamzelleHermy chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Oh. My. God. This story was one of the most amazing and well written I have ever read! It was awesomly fantastic and once I had began I really couldn't stop! The plot was really great and well developed!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Haha, that bit about Southern sarcasm is so, so true. Where I come from, it's practically a second language.
Oh, oh no. It's THAT GUY, isn't it. The guy whose name I can't remember, but he's a slaver, and I think his name starts with 'T'... Dang, but you do know how to put your audience on edge. I'm almost as nervous as Bones.
Thank you for writing!
Clara Brighet chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
That. Was. Flippin. Fantastic.
Everything about this... Was amazing. Fredericks, the other characters, Andrews, all of them... The colonists recognizing Kathy Fredericks' name. Name, rank, service number. Pike. Pike, listening their story. Jim, back on command track. (Called it, by the way). Bones and Jim being roommates now (called that too). ;)
Everything. My heart is full.
Thank you for writing.
Clara Brighet chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
AhhhhhhahahahahahHahahhahahahaha YES!
Oh this was really fantastic. I am fistpumping right along with Jim. YYEE-ESSSS!
Loved that scene between Bones and Jim at the end. You know, this would explain why Leonard is so defensive of Jim when other people underestimate him. Ahhhaksmshkabsvddjsldkkhd I love this so much, it's quickly becoming headcanon.
Thank you for writing!