Reviews for We Two Alone
McCoy Fan chapter 20 . 10/21
That was an epic, movie worthy adventure. Sure as hell beat Star Trek Into the Darkness by leagues. I would have paid to see this as a movie. I was biting my nails through it. I actually had to skip reading the part in Chapter 19 when I thought McCoy was going to go too far with his self-sacrificing ways and ruin it for them and read ahead. I enjoyed it. BTW, I've broken my ankle on the weight bearing side. I stepped in a hole, lost balance heard a loud crack and went down as though I were shot. I couldn't have walked if my life depended on it. I crawled to get help with my arms doing 90% of the work. I spoke to the doctor and he said the side you break it on matters. Walking with a broken ankle for hours sounds like pure hell to me, so I lucked out compared to you. Plus, I didn't have to deal with scorpions, snakes, and heat. I liked the way you gave your pain to Kirk so McCoy got a chance to shine too. Of course Kirk would have every reason to outshine him, given his life experience and training, but it was good to see McCoy put his big brain to work too. Anyway, enjoyed the story tremendously. Yes, it all makes sense now.
suemon123 chapter 20 . 9/4
You're such a talented writer! This story was great - I felt like I was really there watching it all happen! Are you still writing Star Trek fanfiction? I hope so because I would love to read more. Thanks so much for writing this!
suemon123 chapter 5 . 9/4
I'm loving this story so far! Thanks for writing it!
O chapter 20 . 8/3
Wow! What a rollercoaster! Glad they're ok now.
TheRedScreech chapter 20 . 5/15
I just ripped through this entire thing and holy cow it was amazing! The imagery was astounding! The dialogue and action concrete and compact! The nitty-gritty details like drinking urine (I almost gagged; your descriptions were that good!), eating the scorpions, the water, the emotions - it was all incredible. You're an amazing writer!

I now consider this canon. This happened and no one can tell me otherwise. :D
Anonymous chapter 20 . 1/31
This was absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to read anything else you've written. Keep up the great work! Love you!
Fetherhd chapter 20 . 1/28
Absolutely AWESOME story.
Regina shall be chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Fic is fantastic.
I'm just at chapter 6 so i'll comment more latter.
And we didn't see him, but there is mention of 'the Mudd Incident' in Into Darkness when they need a not-Starfleet ship.
(From comics, it was... Mudd's daughter's ship?)
Ruthie Romanis chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
This story is spectacular! Really well written, and with a great story. I loved that's it's different from other docs I've read, and that it fills that plot hole. Will definitely read it again!
LyraLollygagger chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
I read this story a few weeks ago, but I just wanted you to know that I'm adding it to my favorites because this story was such an amazing read that I had trouble putting it down. I love all the twists in the story and everything was thought out so well! This story is definitely on my list of top favorites. :-)
panni2 chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
That was a brilliant story! I enjoyed every word if it :) Thank you so much for the ride!.
Ultimate Survivo chapter 20 . 9/23/2016
This was amazing! You've done an amazing job and I loved everything!
FrankieHS chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
Awesome story! I loved your charcterization of Kirk and McCoy. Really did set them up for Narada. Thanks for a great read!
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Lately I've been having trouble finding a fic that I wanted to read and felt good reading and finding this story with just platonic stuff in it and the adventure and the things Bones and Jim went through together was amazing. All the medical stuff, Starfleet information, the stuff with explosives at the camp all made it seem so incredibly real. This story was the perfect thing to dive into and I've spent the better part of my night/morning reading it cause it was just so well done. It was an amazing story and I enjoyed it so much! The plot line, what they went through, how you wrote the characters was just so utterly fantastic i'm in awe
Vana Valie chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
dear shoreleave.
it was a real pleasure to read your story! wow!...
It was thrilling! I had so much fun reading it.
and while I was reading, I had always in the back of my mind, "yeah, sounds like bear grylls,..., ouch the description of the broken ankle sounds so real".
and after reading the epilogue and your last words of your own happenings,... I had to laugh sooooo loudly!thank you so much! this is really the best explanation, why pike took kirk as his first officer! nice!