Reviews for We Two Alone
Lusse Eldalion chapter 20 . 7/26
Wow. Just wow. One of the best fics I've read in a very very long time. Thanks so much for this wonderful journey, it's been awesome!
tardisoftheshire chapter 20 . 6/17
WOWOWOWW this is seriously one of the best stories I’ve ever read. It was fantastic! Jim and Bones’s relationship was absolutely perfect; they were wonderfully in character. Ughhh the plot was amazinnnggg! And how much you knew about survival skills was iNCREDIBLE! It was so believable and logical! The thing with the underwear over their heads and drinking their own urine... Like wow. Most authors could not come up with that stuff or even think about such small details and then implement them into the story! The small survival skills like that made me soooo happy! XD The end was amazing. Very thankful that the rest of the crew didn’t die! :O I cried a little when poor Jim didn’t have anybody waiting for him, but I started full-out bawling when Bones told him that they were roommates. I’ve never, ever cried for a story that wasn’t like mega-sad (ie a main character dies), so you did an absolutely fabulous job. Just thinking about the strength and growth of their friendship depicted in the story made me super emotional because it’s just gORGEOUS! I will definitely recommend this absolute work of art to other Star Trek fans, and I’ll likely read it again in the future because once is just not enough!

Lots of love, Claire :D

P.S. I proofread my review and freaked out because it made me think of that vine where the guy says, “and they were rOOMmates”! XD
tardisoftheshire chapter 3 . 6/15
Ohmygod I actually started crying during Pike and Kirk’s conversation because I felt so bad for him. This is an incredible work! I find it interesting that you didn’t have Kirk and Bones become friends just from that shuttle ride. While it could’ve happened, your option is more realistic. I’m sO EXCITED to see their friendship play out! Bones is my absolute fAVORITE character! I can’t wait to read the rest of it! :)
Its a great story :)
Bound me down and kept my interest through the end. Even the more specific stuff ( ) more quite accurate that i like and also the relationship btw the two men.
Great job! :)
AmandaBaker852 chapter 20 . 1/5
This is a wonderful story. I've always thought a lost must have happened in the three years between the shuttle and the Narada to make McCoy and Jim such close friends, and this was a great adventure story.
McCoy Fan chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
That was an epic, movie worthy adventure. Sure as hell beat Star Trek Into the Darkness by leagues. I would have paid to see this as a movie. I was biting my nails through it. I actually had to skip reading the part in Chapter 19 when I thought McCoy was going to go too far with his self-sacrificing ways and ruin it for them and read ahead. I enjoyed it. BTW, I've broken my ankle on the weight bearing side. I stepped in a hole, lost balance heard a loud crack and went down as though I were shot. I couldn't have walked if my life depended on it. I crawled to get help with my arms doing 90% of the work. I spoke to the doctor and he said the side you break it on matters. Walking with a broken ankle for hours sounds like pure hell to me, so I lucked out compared to you. Plus, I didn't have to deal with scorpions, snakes, and heat. I liked the way you gave your pain to Kirk so McCoy got a chance to shine too. Of course Kirk would have every reason to outshine him, given his life experience and training, but it was good to see McCoy put his big brain to work too. Anyway, enjoyed the story tremendously. Yes, it all makes sense now.
suemon123 chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
You're such a talented writer! This story was great - I felt like I was really there watching it all happen! Are you still writing Star Trek fanfiction? I hope so because I would love to read more. Thanks so much for writing this!
suemon123 chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
I'm loving this story so far! Thanks for writing it!
O chapter 20 . 8/3/2017
Wow! What a rollercoaster! Glad they're ok now.
TheRedScreech chapter 20 . 5/15/2017
I just ripped through this entire thing and holy cow it was amazing! The imagery was astounding! The dialogue and action concrete and compact! The nitty-gritty details like drinking urine (I almost gagged; your descriptions were that good!), eating the scorpions, the water, the emotions - it was all incredible. You're an amazing writer!

I now consider this canon. This happened and no one can tell me otherwise. :D
Anonymous chapter 20 . 1/31/2017
This was absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to read anything else you've written. Keep up the great work! Love you!
Fetherhd chapter 20 . 1/28/2017
Absolutely AWESOME story.
Regina shall be chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Fic is fantastic.
I'm just at chapter 6 so i'll comment more latter.
And we didn't see him, but there is mention of 'the Mudd Incident' in Into Darkness when they need a not-Starfleet ship.
(From comics, it was... Mudd's daughter's ship?)
Ruthie Romanis chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
This story is spectacular! Really well written, and with a great story. I loved that's it's different from other docs I've read, and that it fills that plot hole. Will definitely read it again!
LyraLollygagger chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
I read this story a few weeks ago, but I just wanted you to know that I'm adding it to my favorites because this story was such an amazing read that I had trouble putting it down. I love all the twists in the story and everything was thought out so well! This story is definitely on my list of top favorites. :-)