Reviews for We Two Alone
cheesegeek chapter 20 . 4/17
Hooray! I love the ending. And the whole story, of course. :)

This perfectly answers why Pike would put Kirk as his first officer on the Enterprise. There had to be a reason, and knowing Kirk, he'd had made an impression while at the Academy in addition to Tarsus and the Kobayashi Maru. After I first read this, I was talking with my hubby about the movie (he's a ST nerd too, one of the reasons I married him) and about some of the plot issues people were griping about. I was telling him about some of the stories I'd read - including yours - and how Tarsus plays a larger role in Kelvin universe, and that's why Pike would have confidence in Kirk. Thank you again for the story!
cheesegeek chapter 3 . 4/16
I absolutely love this story, and have read it several times. I always go back to it when I need a break from reality and a good dose of h/c. :)

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
The Reading Elf chapter 20 . 10/20/2020
This is literally a novel, and I would have literally have bought this novel at Barnes and Nobles if I saw it on the shelf. Like wow, this was absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
thank you! its a real pet peeve of mine when ppl write jim as a super genuis who was able to hide his med records by himself
Abcdefg123 chapter 20 . 6/8/2020
Loved this so much! You write so well. Academy era is so hard to get right, as the characters and relationships haven't fully come into their own yet, but you just nailed this to an absolute perfection. Thank you!
SunhatLlama chapter 20 . 5/5/2020
OMG THE CONCLUSION ALMOST MADE ME CRY TEARS OF JOY
Artemis Holmes chapter 9 . 4/24/2020
I'm loving the slow burn in this story so much. I thought by now I'd get tired with Jim being so immature and part of me wants to hit him on the head but he's not ready yet. My only hope is that you will handle the transition in a natural way without it seeming forced. That being said, I can't wait for him to turn into that guy we all trust and respect. I'mma go read now.
Artemis Holmes chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
I can't believe how quickly this story sucked me in. I literally cannot stop! The characterisations are beautifully done the plot is ALREADY interesting and the action hasn't even started yet! Thus story has been on my TBR forever and I'm so glad I'm finally reading it. I'm gonna shut up and read now. See you later!
sUnKiSsT chapter 20 . 3/20/2020
What a great story! Thank you for posting!
Nerdalier chapter 20 . 5/18/2019
This is amaaaaaziiiiing! Bless. Thanks. Appreciation.
Nerdalier chapter 19 . 5/18/2019
YEEEAAAAAH TIME FOR CLOSUUUUUUre!
Nerdalier chapter 18 . 5/18/2019
AHAHAHHAAHHA this is THE GOOD CHSSK! I’m so ready man, so ready. Let’s GO
Nerdalier chapter 17 . 5/18/2019
Say ur star fleet numbers boys then they’ll know u aren’t criminals! Spout some facts! I believe in you!
Nerdalier chapter 16 . 5/18/2019
Surprisingly optimistic end there! I don’t believe it for a minute!
Nerdalier chapter 15 . 5/18/2019
Jim you idiot, you broke your ankle and the bone didn’t dislodge but USING IT is gonna change that! You need to wrap it immediately and NOT put pressure on it you DUMBO. (Hisssss)