Reviews for We Two Alone
Nerdalier chapter 14 . 5/18/2019
Very ominous last sentence! Good splashes. I’m living for it.
Nerdalier chapter 13 . 5/18/2019
Ooooooohhhhh there it is! There it is! I’m so excited
Nerdalier chapter 12 . 5/18/2019
“I used to go camping a lot when I was a kid.” LIAR. You frikkin liar. Liiiieees
Nerdalier chapter 11 . 5/18/2019
Hahaha hahah oh these two are gonna be a RIOT. (Get it?) Actually this is prolly gonna get real angsty but I’m ready.
Nerdalier chapter 10 . 5/18/2019
KRIFF that foreshadowing was good! Like, JUST before the death you knEW But you also did not? It was good. Also, slow burn! Slow burn escapes! Good stuff! I’m living for it
Nerdalier chapter 9 . 5/18/2019
Bones u adorable grouchy caretaker. Staying up late to make ya boi earplugs. What a sweetheart. I knew there was some sweet tea under all that ice. (And no, we don’t actually say that in TX. I made it up, but I think it fits)
Nerdalier chapter 8 . 5/18/2019
Ah, dear Jim. Thy don’t realize how much you truly understand this situation.
Nerdalier chapter 7 . 5/18/2019
C’mon Jim, you don’t believe in no-win scenarios! You got this buddy boy!
Nerdalier chapter 6 . 5/18/2019
I’m REALLY enjoying this. Very well done. I can’t wait to get to that “big reveal” that “Jim has been in this situation before” and Bones being like “dude wow that sucks let’s get outta here” it’s good stuff. (Even if that doesn’t happen it’s a good fic)
Nerdalier chapter 5 . 5/18/2019
Oooooof. As someone from South TX I’m rlly enjoying how you’re writing Bones btw. Nice job there. Also I love this role reversal of Jim becoming the confident in control one in this type of situation. Very good, very good.
Nerdalier chapter 4 . 5/18/2019
You said to review. My review is: YEET
Nerdalier chapter 3 . 5/18/2019
I feel ur pain Jimbo. Mostly because this is really good writing, not because I have similar experiences. Good job author!
Nerdalier chapter 2 . 5/18/2019
I’m having so much fun reading this
8.Years.Of.Silence chapter 20 . 3/10/2019
I love this story and re-read it often. It is one of my favorite 2009 fics!
angeliena chapter 20 . 1/20/2019
Oh my I loved your story the development of friendship between Jim and Bons how hard they fought to stay alive and get them to safety how they grow together as a team and as friends!
516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »