Reviews for Until The Daybreak
Cola chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
If had a "Like" button, I would push it one million times for this chapter. I love how effortlessly you seem to write these relationships. Farkas and his reassurance to Dyre that she is a beautiful woman was just adorable. Keep up the great work!
Manda Duffy chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Aww. Your version of Farkas is so sweet. Makes me wish he was real. So far you're doing wonderful work. I'm excited to read the rest. Manda
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Really enjoying seeing the same events from different perspectives. You write it so well. Loved the chapter - great song choice!
mia78 chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
ahhhh Welcome back! Nice to read a new chapter of your story! I love them
Caught In A Simple Game chapter 14 . 2/5/2014
It is so cool to read the scenes where the stories overlap! Love it. Update soon!
Blausen chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
Uhmm, I'm looking foward to next chapter! I always wondered what Farkas did while I was out...
So, did anyone else used those head? I always wanted to use them myself but I never could! I dunno if my game was bugged ( something that happens many times) or if it was impossible to stop being a werewolf...
Blausen chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Uhhhmmm! How sexy that was! I don't know why, but Farkas always had my heart! I always found Vilkas too angry, you know? Well, were I'm trying to get to is that I like this fic, so please keep it up! :)

By the way, you wrote Tala's name in place of Dyre's at the end of last chapter( i think it was the last! I'm not sure because I just read the hole thing...)
mia chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I'm loving all your stories about Tala and Vilkas, Farkas and Dyre! They are different from each other but all well characterized and special! I love that in your stories are all involved! I love this!
Blausen chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Hey! :D nice story so far! Are you going to cover all the companions quest? Just to know...
Well, I'm liking it so far! And you write really well! So keep it up! :D
Blausen chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I intended to leave a review olny in the last chapter, but I have to say, this "Because when I look at you I can see my when I look at you I can see the whole world." Was beautiful! I went " dawwww"! Totally fluffy!
cattyshmat chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
ooooooooooooooh, she's a werewolf now, i wonder how farkas will take it. can't wait for the next chapter :D
cattyshmat chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Love this story so much! Please do more :)
A Fan chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. I'm in love haha. I can't wait to read some Rated M... hopefully it'll come soon
HereLies chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
AWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

These two just make me melt. They're both so awesome and so sweet.

I love how capable and brave you've made Farkas. He's just so solid and fearless. There's not many men who could look at the Dragonborn and all the troubles that come with the job and say "Yeah, I want to be with her every step of the way." But it seems like Farkas never had a single doubt.

And Dyre has this amazing innocence to her. It's not physical, but emotionally this is all new to her. She is so lucky to find someone who appreciates and values her. And she knows it. She can see what an amazing man Farkas is.

Again, I just love the interactions here. They're such an wonderful couple.
HereLies chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Awwwwww! This is so sweet. If there is one sure way to a girl's heart, it's keeping her warm when she's cold. It's amazing how few guys figure that out. I love how Farkas is just so Farkas here: He's confident (mostly), he's friendly and warm-hearted, he's very caring of his friends. I love how he's quietly in awe of her. I can see it, but she doesn't have a clue. You've got him just right.

And Dyre is so overwhelmed by being the Dragonborn, she doesn't even realize how Farkas is sneaking into her heart. He's a sneaky one. Did you know of all the characters you can have as companions in the game Farkas has the highest pickpocket skill? Not that he will use it, but I think it says something interesting about his character.

Yeah, there are secrets between them, and that will be tough when they get to them, but right now, they're just so great together. This is such a different story from Tala and Vilkas and I'm really enjoying the contrast. Thanks so much for sharing it.