Reviews for Taking The Devil Out Of The Equation
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
well still hate cas and really je got what he desverd hehe. and dean said it best in that ep that cas was not his friend and screw cas!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I cried in this episode, poor Cas, and your fic just brought all of that back. However, my tears don't make your writing any less amazing, and let me say how glad I was you wrote something about this. I was hoping you would. :)

Thanks for sharing.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
"I never could understand how Sam carried that heart around inside his chest; bitch was ten times bigger than his freakishly giant body. Kid didn't have it in him to stay angry, hold a grudge. The only person he ever really condemned was himself. Guilt poured out of Sammy just the same as blood."

That is sooo true! That is one thing that never changed with Sam, no matter how young or old he was. His 'heart' has always been huge, and it has always been on the behalf of others, never himself. That is probably what I love the most about Sam. :D

I don't know where the show is going, I just know that I will always be along for the ride. Kind of like your stories. I'll always be here for those too. :)
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ah...just what we didn't see. I loved it! Thanks for writing it for us. Hugs...D
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I want to hear the big brother speech darn it! I can really see this happening. I mean in the episode Sam was saying atht they shouldn't leave Cas in there but Dean was saying different. BTW I totally agreed with Dean. I mean they are the two most hunter people on the face of this planet. Are they supposed to drag a crazy angel everywhere? Give me a break. Cas is probably the safest of the three. Anybody who dissagrees is delusional. Dean did the right thing. I also agree with Dean on the fact Cas damn near killed his little brother. People are expecting Dean to throw his arms around Cas and give him a huge kiss. Anybody who knows Dean when it comes to Sam can guess again. This was dead on! I loved it!
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, this is brilliant. How I wish this had happened on the show! I always feel like show is holding back on awesome h/c moments like this. Thank God we have you. :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Great missing scene and you got their reactions spot on. Dean would feel bad because Castiel was his friend but would push that aside as he owed Sammy as it was him who destroyed the wall which brought on the hallucinations in the first place. And, of course, Sammy with his big heart would not want to leave Castiel there and feel bad that he was now having the hallucinations but they had no option but to leave him there and get out of the place as soon as possible. As soon as Castiel got back his memories from smiting the demons it was obvious he would be remorseful and want to help Sammy, though as he said he couldn't fix him he has just transferred the hallucinations.

Am so interested to see how Sam is in the next episode and if there are any residual effects. And he should certainly need to sleep!
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Cas redeem himself when he took the Devil out of Sam's mind, I love how he told Sam that he was sorry for what he did to him. I know that Dean is great full for what Cas did for his Sammy, I still think that he hasn't fully forgive the Angel what he done to his brother.

I feel bad for Cas now that he has Lucifer in his mind, at least he will be safe in there since the Demons think he's dead.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Spectacular story! Loved it; made me feel much better abotu the lack of through-and-through BroMos in the ep. Not that I didn't love the ep, of course! I'm just greedy when it comes to BroMos. :)

Anyway, back tot eh story...You nailed it! This is exactly how I think Sam was/is feeling, and exactly how Dean would deal with it. Perfect.

Fave parts:

"Crazy was in the mind of the beholder and to me it was just plain crazy the 'dad- look' still affected my grownup, hippo of a brother, the way it did when he was a not-so- grownup mousey kid."

...Love the image this brings to mind!

...Could there BE a more perfect description of Sam? I think not.

AWESOME WORK! :D
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
omg.. .love it... yes sammy is better soo happy.. and i think dean is too.. yay
Apollo199199 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
It's nice to know that Sam still has a heart always and Dean will still be a heartless bastard when he feels like it, at least we know Sam is human...Dean...hmmm maybe not
Sherry chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was very fitting, IMO, for Cas to be left there and for him to do what he did (take Lucifer out of Sam's head. Although, he did say it wasn't going to fix Sam, just get him back on his feet). He broke Sam. That was what he doomed that poor kid to when he took down the wall, and if an angel couldn't even handle a few moments of Lucifer in his head, kudos to Sam for being able to hang on as long as he did. He is one strong Winchester :) Loved this. We finally got some comfort for Sam from Dean. Kudos!
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
YES! A missing scene and scene that really WAS missing from that episode. The writers so missed out on a great brother moment by ending to darn fast. But the bright spot is that it left it open for FF writers to fill in the gap.

Nice job! Very big-brother Dean-esque, I love it! Thank you for giving us that moment we all were looking for. :)
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Ah, I'd hoped I would see a tag to 7x17 from you Karen! Excellent work! I did miss this kinda Dean-Sam scene in the episode right after Sam got healed :)
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I thought this story was very good. Thank you.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »